Strawberries: how do they grow? strawberry u - picking in Gilroy California | USA

kumar4world

9 minutes ago, Shameless said:

you are welcome bro...I love the way you are making your kids explore and experience the nature even though you are away from India...I always feel sad that my kid spends most of the time inside the house here unlike my sister and brother's kids who spend most of their playing time outside my house and mingling with neighbor kids...#$1

Thank you bro! I realized that taking kids outside even to a near by park actually helps. They get fresh air, play and will enjoy outdoors. We are trapped at home most of the week due to work, I can clearly see how bored my kids are and the enthusiasm they show when I tell them that We are going out even if its just to a park. Hope your kid enjoys outdoors and get some friends after the pandemic. Good luck!. In our case I felt that luckily our two kids have good company of each other.

3 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

Thank you bro! I realized that taking kids outside even to a near by park actually helps. They get fresh air, play and will enjoy outdoors. We are trapped at home most of the week due to work, I can clearly see how bored my kids are and the enthusiasm they show when I tell them that We are going out even if its just to a park. Hope your kid enjoys outdoors and get some friends after the pandemic. Good luck!. In our case I felt that luckily our two kids have good company of each other.

That's true bro...the weather is nice now here and we usually take my get to the nearby park at least once a week but the problem is during winter time...last weekend we took him to Wisconsin Dells and he played in the water 80% of the time while we were there for 3 days...%$#$

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

That's true bro...the weather is nice now here and we usually take my get to the nearby park at least once a week but the problem is during winter time...last weekend we took him to Wisconsin Dells and he played in the water 80% of the time while we were there for 3 days...%$#$

Nice! Your kid seems to be adventurous! My little one is brave too but my elder daughter is too careful. She said sorry to strawberry when she stepped on it by mistake last week..lol. 

16 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

Nice! Your kid seems to be adventurous! My little one is brave too but my elder daughter is too careful. She said sorry to strawberry when she stepped on it by mistake last week..lol. 

CITI_c$y....so cute bro...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, seematapakaya said:

Ladies need some ladies in vlogs bro to discuss sarees etc and chaddies. Only gents vlogs success rate very low 

haha...I agree bro but my wife is interested in all of the video editing and planning...On the good side we have good memories to watch later in life!

24 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

nice video's bro .. keep them flowing ..informative 

Thank you very much bro for the encouragement!!