Mortgage refinance

Original Profile

5 hours ago, simha2727 said:

Better.com 2.125 15 years no closing costs and am getting a credit of 1000 bucks...lender credit 3800.

Is it for refinance ?? Or purchase

• 2 weeks later...

naa fico score 790 undhi. okavela 50k down payment chesi illu theesukuntey, entha estimate rate raavochu? oka 2.7-2.8 range lo untadha? also, can someone please suggest a good lender? 

30 minutes ago, patela_24 said:

naa fico score 790 undhi. okavela 50k down payment chesi illu theesukuntey, entha estimate rate raavochu? oka 2.7-2.8 range lo untadha? also, can someone please suggest a good lender? 

Fico Score will not valid. 

They will took credit score from all three vendors  and Banker will consider only Mid score not highest and lowest ( 790, 760 and 740 ). They will will consider 760 as your score. Anything 740 + you will get good rate. 

Yes currently 2.7 to 2.8 ravochhu. 

I got 2.125 for 15 yrs fix and my closing was done last week. Let me know if your interested to get more details

On 6/3/2021 at 9:09 PM, Unityunity2 said:

Fico Score will not valid. 

They will took credit score from all three vendors  and Banker will consider only Mid score not highest and lowest ( 790, 760 and 740 ). They will will consider 760 as your score. Anything 740 + you will get good rate. 

Yes currently 2.7 to 2.8 ravochhu. 

I got 2.125 for 15 yrs fix and my closing was done last week. Let me know if your interested to get more details

good to know, thanks for this info...

yeah, I don't have much lines to affect my credit score, just one credit card and car payments... chuudali if the score can be validated between 750-760 atleast..