భార్యను వేధించిన తెలుగు ఎన్నారైకి జైలుశిక్ష ..

r2d2

6 hours ago, Fish said:

She might have done it for green card(battered spouse)....definitely he needs to be punished but not to this extent 

Meeru chala manchi varula vunnaru

6 hours ago, Fish said:

I read it and I understand what she would have gone through because I have gone through much worse than her

andaru online lo kabburlu chepe vaale....bayata okaru kuda help cheyaru alanti ammayilaki....atleast cheap ga chudakunda unte chaalu 

Sorry for your pain. I can see your intention to rebuild your relation and I hope whatever your wish it will get complete asap

19 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

To educate peeps in the DB forum,

Initially, he was actually arrested on a simple misdemeanor DV charge in Tennessee (which would have been either dismissed or plead to a lower charge since he had no prior). However, when his wife revealed to the cops she was forcibly moved from Massachusetts to Texas it became interstate kidnapping and they handed over the case to the FBI. FBI added a bunch of other charges based on kidnapping and took over the case.

While he was incarcerated and before he got bail, he called friends and told them to tell his parents to talk to his wife's parents to withdraw the statements and FBI recorded everything, and Asst US attorney Deepika Bain Shukla even got a translator to understand his calls in Telugu.

During COVID, he requested the court to release him on bail but Asst US attorney Deepika Bain Shukla went hard to prove that he is a flight risk and the victim is fearing the defendant based on the calls from the prison to reach out to her parents and threaten her life. I think he stayed in jail for close to 19 months before they gave him a plea for 5yrs prison and deportation due to his visa.

FBI initially charged him for life. It was supposed to be a simple DV case but it got escalated due to interstate travel. Always Remember local county DAs are lot better compared to FBI. Anything with FBI, they are the best in the world and come from top schools with a good pedigree and are super hungry to move up their career ladder and see the path all the way to Whitehouse.

One more case worst than this, I think the person in below case will be incarcerated for life. 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdwa/press-release/file/1377086/download

https://www.indiawest.com/news/global_indian/indian-cybersecurity-expert-in-seattle-charged-with-cyberstalking/article_c5f0b4e8-87be-11eb-ab6b-132cde1041f5.html

I have a question here. Let’s say she withdrew her statements, he will be still indicted right? It is prerogative of DAs right to continue pursuing the case?

17 hours ago, Unityunity2 said:

All DB uncles n aunties Jagrattaga vundandi .. Dont Ruin your life with unnecessary things . 

Just whatever your spouse say Yes 

ila unte it just means that you are fearing the law and that you don’t like your wife..

56 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

ila unte it just means that you are fearing the law and that you don’t like your wife..

Tokka emi kaadu.. why dont you think that when you Love your spouse .. you cant say no them .. Say yes or ok  or chuddam .. 

22 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

To educate peeps in the DB forum,

Initially, he was actually arrested on a simple misdemeanor DV charge in Tennessee (which would have been either dismissed or plead to a lower charge since he had no prior). However, when his wife revealed to the cops she was forcibly moved from Massachusetts to Texas it became interstate kidnapping and they handed over the case to the FBI. FBI added a bunch of other charges based on kidnapping and took over the case.

While he was incarcerated and before he got bail, he called friends and told them to tell his parents to talk to his wife's parents to withdraw the statements and FBI recorded everything, and Asst US attorney Deepika Bain Shukla even got a translator to understand his calls in Telugu.

During COVID, he requested the court to release him on bail but Asst US attorney Deepika Bain Shukla went hard to prove that he is a flight risk and the victim is fearing the defendant based on the calls from the prison to reach out to her parents and threaten her life. I think he stayed in jail for close to 19 months before they gave him a plea for 5yrs prison and deportation due to his visa.

FBI initially charged him for life. It was supposed to be a simple DV case but it got escalated due to interstate travel. Always Remember local county DAs are lot better compared to FBI. Anything with FBI, they are the best in the world and come from top schools with a good pedigree and are super hungry to move up their career ladder and see the path all the way to Whitehouse.

One more case worst than this, I think the person in below case will be incarcerated for life. 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdwa/press-release/file/1377086/download

https://www.indiawest.com/news/global_indian/indian-cybersecurity-expert-in-seattle-charged-with-cyberstalking/article_c5f0b4e8-87be-11eb-ab6b-132cde1041f5.html

DV case ki FBI investigation huh? Really??

1 hour ago, Unityunity2 said:

Tokka emi kaadu.. why dont you think that when you Love your spouse .. you cant say no them .. Say yes or ok  or chuddam .. 

🤣

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

I have a question here. Let’s say she withdrew her statements, he will be still indicted right? It is prerogative of DAs right to continue pursuing the case?

aboo englipisu iragadisthunavu ga

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Yes, if she tries to withdraw her statements DA will still go ahead and file the charges. Once wife withdraws the statements as heresy case weakness little bit since wife can take 5th or spousal privilege during the trail.

However if there is too much evidence like hospital records, 911 calls, injury pics, emails, msgs, statements to the cops DA will have an upper hand and only god can help the defendant.

3 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Yes, U.S. Attorney is the federal law office. It got handed over to FBI due to a small technicality if not for that he would have had normal life with a minor slap on his hand.

4 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

If you threaten anyone over calls, emails, msgs, social media posts, white collar crimes, insider trading, interstate commerce, foreign commerce it automatically goes to FBI.

6 hours ago, Unityunity2 said:

saying no is a big part of a happy relationship baa.. it means that the other person understands and adjusts too and not just you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Codemonkey said:

If you threaten anyone over calls, emails, msgs, social media posts, white collar crimes, insider trading, interstate commerce, foreign commerce it automatically goes to FBI.

Im not talking the other case of Garg im talking about telugu couple case.

do u think FBI is so free to take up DV case dude?

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

saying no is a big part of a happy relationship baa.. it means that the other person understands and adjusts too and not just you.

Not saying no.. if you want to be happy couples it should be minimum expectation from both sides 

But saying No , no one or atleast one person cant be  happy in that relation.