భార్యను వేధించిన తెలుగు ఎన్నారైకి జైలుశిక్ష ..

r2d2

32 minutes ago, Fish said:

Agree that she would have gone through torture but She needs to understand that she has gone through so much pain and shouldn’t cause such pain not even to her enemy 

if they think they don't want/need the other person, people usually don't care about the other person. They just don't care anthe.Unfortunately thats how the world is. 

44 minutes ago, Fish said:

I read it and I understand what she would have gone through because I have gone through much worse than her

andaru online lo kabburlu chepe vaale....bayata okaru kuda help cheyaru alanti ammayilaki....atleast cheap ga chudakunda unte chaalu 

She was kicked in her abdomen and I don't really get what you're trying to say

• Sad 1

Domestic violence prove cheyyatam easy em kaadhu. Naa friend oka abbayi meedha valla wife vesindi aa allegations. But she could not show one proof. Vadilipettesaru tanani. Chethini melesi, potta meedha tanni, slap chesi moothi meedha kotti ivanni choosthe it looks like he assaulted her. It looks she did cry a lot. Lekapothe Massachusetts nunchi Knoxville varaku lakkochina vaadu knoxville lo enduku vellipomannadu? And probably someone in the hotel called 911 hearing her cries.

16 hours ago, r2d2 said:

శిక్షానంతరం దేశం విడిచి వెళ్లాలని కోర్టు ఆదేశం

టెక్సాస్‌లో ఉంటున్న ప్రవాస భారతీయుడు సునీల్‌ కె.ఆకుల (32)కు 56 నెలల జైలుశిక్ష, విడుదల తర్వాత మూడేళ్లపాటు పర్యవేక్షణ శిక్ష (పెరోల్‌) విధిస్తూ ఇక్కడి న్యాయస్థానం తీర్పు చెప్పింది. శిక్షపడిన వ్యక్తి తెలుగువాడే! భార్యను అపహరించి, ఆమెను కొట్టడమే కాకుండా సాక్ష్యాలను తారుమారు చేయాలని చూశాడన్న అభియోగాలు నిందితుడిపై ఉన్నాయి. శిక్షాకాలం పూర్తయిన తర్వాత సునీల్‌ దేశం విడిచి వెళ్లాలని కూడా న్యాయమూర్తి ఆదేశించారు. ఇతనిపై ఉన్న అభియోగాలు గతేడాది నవంబరులో రుజువయ్యాయి. ఫెడరల్‌ ప్రాసిక్యూటర్ల కథనం మేరకు.. తన నుంచి విడిగా ఉంటున్న భార్యను కలుసుకునేందుకు 2019 ఆగస్టు 6న సునీల్‌ టెక్సాస్‌లోని తన ఇంటి నుంచి మైసాచుసెట్స్‌ రాష్ట్రంలోని అగావామ్‌ నగరానికి బయలుదేరాడు. ఆమెను బలవంతంగా కారెక్కించుకొని మళ్లీ టెక్సాస్‌కు పయనమయ్యాడు. మార్గమధ్యంలో ఆమెను కొడుతూ ఉద్యోగానికి రాజీనామా చేస్తున్నట్టు ఈ మెయిల్‌ పంపాలని బలవంతపెట్టాడు. ఆమె ల్యాప్‌టాప్‌ ధ్వంసం చేసి రోడ్డు మీదకు విసిరేశాడు. మధ్యలో టెనెసీ రాష్ట్రం నాక్స్‌ కౌంటీలో ఓ హోటలు దగ్గర ఆగినపుడు కూడా ఆమెపై దౌర్జన్యానికి పాల్పడ్డాడు. దీంతో స్థానిక పోలీసులు సునీల్‌ను అరెస్టు చేశారు. నిందితుడు కస్టడీలో ఉన్నపుడు ఇండియాలోని కుటుంబసభ్యులకు పదే పదే ఫోన్లు చేసి తన భార్య తండ్రిని కలిసి రాజీ ప్రయత్నాలు చేయడం ద్వారా ఆమె అధికారులకు ఇచ్చిన వాంగ్మూలం ఉపసంహరించుకునేలా చేయాలని కోరినట్టు అధికారులు   తెలిపారు.

balavantham ga car ekkinchukunnada. with luggage and laptop ..how is it possible..cops ki cheyakunda silent ga car ekkinda..so sad

edo missing 

balakrishna+shy+gif.gif

3 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

balavantham ga car ekkinchukunnada. with luggage and laptop ..how is it possible..cops ki cheyakunda silent ga car ekkinda..

edo missing 

balakrishna+shy+gif.gif

read the whole thing odhu_le_macha

9 hours ago, Sputnik said:

Practical ga anipinchatle.

Kidnap ani anadam too much. May be he somehow convinced her to get into car.

On the way argument ayyi untadhi, kottadam ki mari em proofs undeno.

Guy could be short tempered but not cunning. He clearly didn't see this coming.

Ammai kuda heat of the moment lo cops ki call chesindhi anukundham, they didn't take back the complaint.

Entha vidipothnna kuda ex life ni ruin cheyadam is another thing.

ide ayyintadi

To educate peeps in the DB forum,

Initially, he was actually arrested on a simple misdemeanor DV charge in Tennessee (which would have been either dismissed or plead to a lower charge since he had no prior). However, when his wife revealed to the cops she was forcibly moved from Massachusetts to Texas it became interstate kidnapping and they handed over the case to the FBI. FBI added a bunch of other charges based on kidnapping and took over the case.

While he was incarcerated and before he got bail, he called friends and told them to tell his parents to talk to his wife's parents to withdraw the statements and FBI recorded everything, and Asst US attorney Deepika Bain Shukla even got a translator to understand his calls in Telugu.

During COVID, he requested the court to release him on bail but Asst US attorney Deepika Bain Shukla went hard to prove that he is a flight risk and the victim is fearing the defendant based on the calls from the prison to reach out to her parents and threaten her life. I think he stayed in jail for close to 19 months before they gave him a plea for 5yrs prison and deportation due to his visa.

FBI initially charged him for life. It was supposed to be a simple DV case but it got escalated due to interstate travel. Always Remember local county DAs are lot better compared to FBI. Anything with FBI, they are the best in the world and come from top schools with a good pedigree and are super hungry to move up their career ladder and see the path all the way to Whitehouse.

One more case worst than this, I think the person in below case will be incarcerated for life. 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdwa/press-release/file/1377086/download

https://www.indiawest.com/news/global_indian/indian-cybersecurity-expert-in-seattle-charged-with-cyberstalking/article_c5f0b4e8-87be-11eb-ab6b-132cde1041f5.html

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

no read the whole link

nenu kuda nee laage thondara padina koyila laaga mundhe koosa

:3D_Smiles: so sad..antha over ga react ayyadu em godavalu ayyayo

58 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

To educate peeps in the DB forum,

Initially, he was actually arrested on a simple misdemeanor DV charge in Tennessee (which would have been either dismissed or plead to a lower charge since he had no prior). However, when his wife revealed to the cops she was forcibly moved from Massachusetts to Texas it became interstate kidnapping and they handed over the case to the FBI. FBI added a bunch of other charges based on kidnapping and took over the case.

While he was incarcerated and before he got bail, he called friends and told them to tell his parents to talk to his wife's parents to withdraw the statements and FBI recorded everything, and Asst US attorney Deepika Bain Shukla even got a translator to understand his calls in Telugu.

During COVID, he requested the court to release him on bail but Asst US attorney Deepika Bain Shukla went hard to prove that he is a flight risk and the victim is fearing the defendant based on the calls from the prison to reach out to her parents and threaten her life. I think he stayed in jail for close to 19 months before they gave him a plea for 5yrs prison and deportation due to his visa.

FBI initially charged him for life. It was supposed to be a simple DV case but it got escalated due to interstate travel. Always Remember local county DAs are lot better compared to FBI. Anything with FBI, they are the best in the world and come from top schools with a good pedigree and are super hungry to move up their career ladder and see the path all the way to Whitehouse.

One more case worst than this, I think the person in below case will be incarcerated for life. 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdwa/press-release/file/1377086/download

https://www.indiawest.com/news/global_indian/indian-cybersecurity-expert-in-seattle-charged-with-cyberstalking/article_c5f0b4e8-87be-11eb-ab6b-132cde1041f5.html

aaahaa... inkaaaa :giggle:

5 hours ago, Fish said:

I read it and I understand what she would have gone through because I have gone through much worse than her

andaru online lo kabburlu chepe vaale....bayata okaru kuda help cheyaru alanti ammayilaki....atleast cheap ga chudakunda unte chaalu 

So sorry to hear @Fish... hope you are out of the trauma..

Already living separately 

Wife working somewhere else.. 

Husband wants to reunite....

Looks wife doesn't like him ..don't want live with him. 

Reluctantly started journey.. His anger helped her to end relationship forever. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ticket said:

Already living separately 

Wife working somewhere else.. 

Husband wants to reunite....

Looks wife doesn't like him ..don't want live with him. 

Reluctantly started journey.. His anger helped her to end relationship forever. 

ekkada question enduku athani tho car ekkindi ani , plus antha luggage tho.  vadi time bad anthe. 

1 hour ago, Ambrose said:

aaahaa... inkaaaa :giggle:

Do you know what it takes to become Asst US attorney?

I was part of Judge Aaron Persky anti recall campaign and got introduced to few folks who are Asst US attorneys (this role is way different from Deputy District attorney in local counties). Asst US attorneys are appointed by U.S. Attorney General and also involves president in some cases like appointing United States Attorneys for famous Courts (Ex: Preet Bharara was appointed by Barack Obama.)

The folks I got introduced busted bunch of Telugu guys who did insider trading.