Is there any chance of Current for EB2 for May 2016?

abulu

Nenu oka employer tho i-140 cheyincha after so many years with them left the company and join other one. 

I usually dont have any hopes, but lot of people saying they might become current  any time antunaru,

I wont stay with this employer for more than 2 years as current SOW with max that time frame. So after that I need to find another employer, whats your advice guys? do I need to re-initiate all the process again? Perm and I-140 ? like any chance of current near by ? 

7 minutes ago, abulu said:

Nenu oka employer tho i-140 cheyincha after so many years with them left the company and join other one. 

I usually dont have any hopes, but lot of people saying they might become current  any time antunaru,

I wont stay with this employer for more than 2 years as current SOW with max that time frame. So after that I need to find another employer, whats your advice guys? do I need to re-initiate all the process again? Perm and I-140 ? like any chance of current near by ? 

Mundu initiate cheyyi process.

12 minutes ago, abulu said:

September varaki undu bro , if dates eb2 kastam emmo , eb3 ki chances unayi (no one knows guestimate) if current avuthe go and join that emplloyer who did 140  and ask him to file downgrade,

New company lo aaithe you have to do everythinig , too late for this september old employer is best bet

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

September varaki undu bro , if dates eb2 kastam emmo , eb3 ki chances unayi (no one knows guestimate) if current avuthe go and join that emplloyer who did 140  and ask him to file downgrade,

New company lo aaithe you have to do everythinig , too late for this september old employer is best bet

Eb2-eb3 downgrade chesa last year,, PD dec 2014,,, and thinking to change employer,,, but back step vestuna,,, October ki emaina current avutada ani,, but malli ipudu EAD vaste, employer change ayi 485j file Cheste saripotadi kada ani kuda thinking

any suggestions?

1 minute ago, vatchesa said:

Eb2-eb3 downgrade chesa last year,, PD dec 2014,,, and thinking to change employer,,, but back step vestuna,,, October ki emaina current avutada ani,, but malli ipudu EAD vaste, employer change ayi 485j file Cheste saripotadi kada ani kuda thinking

any suggestions?

Technically emi kaadu bro if its good offer tisuko and as you said follow rules like 485 j etc a j chestepadu medicals kuda oka copy padeyi 

if its ok dokie offer you can wait for 3 months to see the trend 

32 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

You don't have enough time to get perm done by Oct. But start cheyinchu..poyedi emundi.

what october ardam kala? by october are they going to move the dates to current or what date is that what you mean?

24 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

September variki emi vundi bro ardam kaledu

28 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Feb 2018 ki emanna hopes unnaya EB3 atleast Date of filing aina

baahubali GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Feb 2018 ki emanna hopes unnaya EB3 atleast Date of filing aina

baahubali GIF

Kastam emo bro very slim look for good opportunity and keep jumping andaru h1 chestunaru , h1 transfers kuda easy ga avutunayi 140 approve ayyi 6 months ayindi kabati yiu can always port your date

50 minutes ago, abulu said:

September variki emi vundi bro ardam kaledu

September ki fiscal en avutadi , next fiscal bulletin vastadi you have more insights vaadu more inventory tisukutada leda telustadi

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

September ki fiscal en avutadi , next fiscal bulletin vastadi you have more insights vaadu more inventory tisukutada leda telustadi

witch companies ki contract ivvamanu...speed up aipothayi approvals...  :D