Psycho batch ee NRI doctors ni gelukkunnaru - Now he is paying back

Somedude

Just now, chandrabhai7 said:

Raju gariki gruddha choora choora chestaru wait for more cases. Ayyoyo puli lanti vadini ala kottara 

Raju gari sangathi pakkana pettu gani, Mana sharu enti emadya kanisptaledu bathroom ki pampchi jalagadu lepessadaa??? 

16 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Raju gariki gruddha choora choora chestaru wait for more cases. Ayyoyo puli lanti vadini ala kottara 

sarey kaani monna Jagan  mottikayalaku karanam aina lawyer ee kadha repu Jagan anna case vaadhichedhi@3$%

chusko chanakyudu chakram tippi. aa lawyer dochay cinema lo sapthagiri laaga vadisthey papam uri siksha esestharemo

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

Intially I thought the same. After seeing what happened to RRR and the sort of harrsement on him and the family members (wife and kids), I decided to expose them. Society needs know about these systematic harrasement in the social media. They are in thousands. Not easy to ignore.

These kind of idiots exists everywhere. Exposing them is just wasting of energy & time.

On 5/23/2021 at 9:25 PM, Vaampire said:

These kind of idiots exists everywhere. Exposing them is just wasting of energy & time.

They exists everywhere. But I have never seen this kind of witch hunting hassaring, intolerance. Call chesi me XXX ni rape chesthani vaaguthunnaru anta. 1000s lo call chesi harrase chesthunnaru ante, its not something to ignore easily. I watched all videos of RRR from the begining I know the sort of harrasment he has gone through. Athanu ignore chesina again and again. This systematic psychic nature has the top leadership support. Thats more annoying. Gurrampati Devendra Reddy Chief Digital Director,Government of Andhra Pradesh anta. Govt dabbu tho YSRCP campaign naduthuputhunnadu. Aa basha decent ga untadha ante, boothulu. Sajjala and co has been istructing this systematic attack on whoever ciriticises the govt.

What I posted is a video of decent NRI doctor. He used to talk about TG pilitics. Sharmila ki opposite ga matladadu one or two videos lo. Harass chesaru. He has been talking against Jagan and he has been getting continous harassment. Should we just ignore? Dr Sudhakar case lo kooda alane chesaru. Social media lo picchodu, mentalodu, CBN manishi and etc. Aa case careful ga follow ayina vallaki ardham avuthundhi.

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

They exists everywhere. But I have never seen this kind of witch hunting hassaring, intolerance. Call chesi me XXX ni rape chesthani vaaguthunnaru anta. 1000s lo call chesi harrase chesthunnaru ante, its not something to ignore easily. I watched all videos of RRR from the begining I know the sort of harrasment he has gone through. Athanu ignore chesina again and again. This systematic psychic nature has the top leadership support. Thats more annoying. Gurrampati Devendra Reddy Chief Digital Director,Government of Andhra Pradesh anta. Govt dabbu tho YSRCP campaign naduthuputhunnadu. Aa basha decent ga untadha ante, boothulu. Sajjala and co has been istructing this systematic attack on whoever ciriticises the govt.

What I posted is a video of decent NRI doctor. He used to talk about TG pilitics. Sharmila ki opposite ga matladadu one or two videos lo. Harass chesaru. He has been talking against Jagan and he has been getting continous harassment. Should we just ignore? Dr Sudhakar case lo kooda alane chesaru. Social media lo picchodu, mentalodu, CBN manishi and etc. Aa case careful ga follow ayina vallaki ardham avuthundhi.

exposing is ok do you think common man will even care?

valla dhaka vstey choostaru lekapothey they donot care

majority happy with his cash deposits n he is feeding caste hatred to needed cult neutrals

moreover mosha daggara veedi top class bending ichey satisfaction no one giving

only nature is powerful than jaggad as i see nothing can stop him except nature