CO June Bulletin call summary

RuskyIsBack

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

2007-2011 F1 including opt right? Mine is 2008-2011 F1 and PD 2014 

same here PD 2014

HR valla delay ayindi

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

2007-2011 F1 including opt right? Mine is 2008-2011 F1 and PD 2014 

Lol same. And 2013 end ke priority date undedhi. Attorneys submit cheyyi cheyyi ani venaka padithe 6 months late ga submit chesa docs badhakam tho. Aa 6 months enni years ayithayo ☹️ Mistakes we do when we were young. Kallu nethi meedha undevi

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Lol same. And 2013 end ke priority date undedhi. Attorneys submit cheyyi cheyyi ani venaka padithe 6 months late ga submit chesa docs badhakam tho. Aa 6 months enni years ayithayo ☹️ Mistakes we do when we were young. Kallu nethi meedha undevi

Same thing. 2008 nunchi maa HR docs aduguthe 2010 lo submit chesa. That costed me 10 years

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

Same thing. 2008 nunchi maa HR docs aduguthe 2010 lo submit chesa. That costed me 10 years

Nenu 6 months e meeru naaku thaatha la unnaru

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, megadheera said:

yeah same case. 2008 oct lo first meeting with HR to start PERM. submit chese unte 2008 end priority date. mannam cheyaledu kabatii 2010 end ki PD settle ayindi. naatho join ayina ma colleagues citizenship vachi 5years ayindi 😒

17 minutes ago, bayarea said:

yeah same case. 2008 oct lo first meeting with HR to start PERM. submit chese unte 2008 end priority date. mannam cheyaledu kabatii 2010 end ki PD settle ayindi. naatho join ayina ma colleagues citizenship vachi 5years ayindi 😒

Meku 2008 recession time lo kuda GC chestam annaru me company really great.you should I have used it.better late than never

2 hours ago, iphone7 said:

Bro serious reply please. I know it’s ambitious but 2018 EB2 what are my best case and worst case scenarios? Inka enni days wait cheyali 

pray for COVID to continue every year until your PD becomes current

or

Wait for trump to return to office

2 hours ago, mettastar said:

better to push for new immigration law .. removing country cap bill last time passed in both floors ... ade malli gattiga try chesthe avudhi emo

Country cap teesthey they are pushing for starting from scratch ... PDs retain cheyyoddani trying .. that doesn’t work 

3 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Eb2 I filing date jan 2014 ravoccha  🙄

same question bro....

What do you think is the best option in Oct if you are eligible to file AOS in both EB2 and of course downgrade EB3 also ?

@Allarinaresh10

2 hours ago, Prince_Fan said:

I've summarized some top points from the broadcast that are of interest to everyone in the green card backlog:

• Green card numbers will not all be fully utilized in family and employment categories this fiscal year (as we already knew). That means the spill-over from family to employment will happen again next year.
  • That spillover will be more than predicted last month. Charlie now estimates that employment based green card numbers will be 290k for FY22 (which begins on October 1). That is in comparison to the typical 140k that are statutorily available in employment categories. This is great news for movement in the EB backlog (at the 5:00 mark).
  • China and India will both continue to advance "aggressively" for the rest of this year and through the first part of the next fiscal year (at the 5:24 mark, and again at the 12:30 mark).
  • There is no chance of retrogression in Final Action Dates, either this year or next year--aka the foreseeable future (at the 11:00 mark). This is as expected, given the quantities of green card spillover and the fact that known cases are already at USCIS in the queue.
  • He did not say this directly, given that he represents the State Department and not the USCIS, but he seemed to suggest in his comments at the 26:00 mark that he expects USCIS to be able to accelerate its processing to consume more of the available green card numbers and increase pace.

Very useful info, thanks anna. Streaming link emanna unda to watch?

2 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

same question bro....

What do you think is the best option in Oct if you are eligible to file AOS in both EB2 and of course downgrade EB3 also ?

@Allarinaresh10

Downgrade enduko complicated anipistundhi based on wait time.... might prefer it eb2 aos and get EAD. But FOMO ani kuda anipistundhi.  
my company filed 140 in eb2. So waiting for approval. 

29 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Downgrade enduko complicated anipistundhi based on wait time.... might prefer it eb2 aos and get EAD. But FOMO ani kuda anipistundhi.  
my company filed 140 in eb2. So waiting for approval. 

FOMO antey?

Ok eb2 AOS file chesthey one advantage is you can cut shot the i140 downtime approval time but will FD will reach FAD for EB2 ?

2 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

FOMO antey?

Ok eb2 AOS file chesthey one advantage is you can cut shot the i140 downtime approval time but will FD will reach FAD for EB2 ?

Fear of missing out... eb3 chance miss avutanu emo.... 

since lot of folks downgrade... eb3 will be flooded with FY2021 and FY2022 folks... so eb2 might move faster emo and I m guessing  at one point eb2 will be leveled with eb3. 

@csrcsr any thoughts bro?