CO June Bulletin call summary

RuskyIsBack

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

im good. EADalready vachesindi..waiting for FAD....to get greened   hwzMWp-shared.gif

Congrats bro...All the best for Green Card...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, megadheera said:

2013 aa? Bhumi puttinappdu vachinav US ki. 2013 endi

@megadheera  2007-2011 F1.

2011 lo GC filing apesindi ma HR.. appatlo company lo lay offs jarginai ani.

leda would have greened along with u and @mettastar

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

@megadheera  2007-2011 F1.

2011 lo GC filing apesindi ma HR.. appatlo company lo lay offs jarginai ani.

leda would have greened along with u and @mettastar

2007-2011 F1 including opt right? Mine is 2008-2011 F1 and PD 2014 

Just now, terminator_desi said:

2007-2011 F1 including opt right? Mine is 2008-2011 F1 and PD 2014 

OPT 6 months ye use chesa . yes.

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

OPT 6 months ye use chesa . yes.

Then definitely you would have got GC by now without those layoffs bro.Anyways you will get soon.I used 2 years of OPT trying to change jobs to join bigger FT companies

• Upvote 1

I've summarized some top points from the broadcast that are of interest to everyone in the green card backlog:

• Green card numbers will not all be fully utilized in family and employment categories this fiscal year (as we already knew). That means the spill-over from family to employment will happen again next year.
  • That spillover will be more than predicted last month. Charlie now estimates that employment based green card numbers will be 290k for FY22 (which begins on October 1). That is in comparison to the typical 140k that are statutorily available in employment categories. This is great news for movement in the EB backlog (at the 5:00 mark).
  • China and India will both continue to advance "aggressively" for the rest of this year and through the first part of the next fiscal year (at the 5:24 mark, and again at the 12:30 mark).
  • There is no chance of retrogression in Final Action Dates, either this year or next year--aka the foreseeable future (at the 11:00 mark). This is as expected, given the quantities of green card spillover and the fact that known cases are already at USCIS in the queue.
  • He did not say this directly, given that he represents the State Department and not the USCIS, but he seemed to suggest in his comments at the 26:00 mark that he expects USCIS to be able to accelerate its processing to consume more of the available green card numbers and increase pace.
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

EB2 and EB3 filing dates 2015 and 2016 ki vache chance emanna unda, not final action dates - only filing dates..

Filing dates ante EAD kada 

18 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

EB2 and EB3 filing dates 2015 and 2016 ki vache chance emanna unda, not final action dates - only filing dates..

Chances unayi bro but problem is we don't know until September 20 unless uts a great offer I would wait bro (my personal opinion)