CO June Bulletin call summary

RuskyIsBack

1 minute ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Fear of missing out... eb3 chance miss avutanu emo.... 

since lot of folks downgrade... eb3 will be flooded with FY2021 and FY2022 folks... so eb2 might move faster emo and I m guessing  at one point eb2 will be leveled with eb3. 

yup 2 years thavrtha vastahhdi ... 2014 jan untay eb3 ki vellipo ...lekuntay kastam ey ... china vallu kuda ilaney chesi level chesaru vallu 

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

yup 2 years thavrtha vastahhdi ... 2014 jan untay eb3 ki vellipo ...lekuntay kastam ey ... china vallu kuda ilaney chesi level chesaru vallu 

Dec 2013 uncle. If CO does the magic I have slim chance of getting current. Kani downgrade is taking longer time kada so switch avatam better or wait cheddama ani thinking. 

Aaa Chinese story enti bro .. share some more details. 

56 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Dec 2013 uncle. If CO does the magic I have slim chance of getting current. Kani downgrade is taking longer time kada so switch avatam better or wait cheddama ani thinking. 

Aaa Chinese story enti bro .. share some more details. 

right I-140 downgrade is taking close to an year on avg.. and expect the same number of applications this. year...

This year MSC straight cases were faster i thought.. please correct me ... i think in next couple of months downgrade approvals vasthey then eb3 slow down avada ?  

1 hour ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Fear of missing out... eb3 chance miss avutanu emo.... 

since lot of folks downgrade... eb3 will be flooded with FY2021 and FY2022 folks... so eb2 might move faster emo and I m guessing  at one point eb2 will be leveled with eb3. 

@csrcsr any thoughts bro? 

Ade antunaru kada eb2 will jump for sure but these guys should process cases this documentarily done ante many people in current are waiting for rfe 2 months lo clarity vastadi but eb2 aithe full jump with eb1 so tooo

53 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ade antunaru kada eb2 will jump for sure but these guys should process cases this documentarily done ante many people in current are waiting for rfe 2 months lo clarity vastadi but eb2 aithe full jump with eb1 so tooo

This FY also EB2 have lot of Visa numbers because of there is no demand for ROW. 

EB4 + EB5 --> EB1 ROW --> EB2 ROW --> EB2 India

So EB2 definite ga forward ayidi and EB3 might clogged by downgrades. SInce lot of visa number will be trash because of processing times, Eb3 won't move crazily like last Oct 20.

By Oct 2021, Eb2 & Eb3 will level up. This is the prediction and I may be wrong .

8 hours ago, former said:

This FY also EB2 have lot of Visa numbers because of there is no demand for ROW. 

So EB2 definite ga forward ayidi and EB3 might clogged by downgrades. SInce lot of visa number will be trash because of processing times, Eb3 won't move crazily like last Oct 20.

By Oct 2021, Eb2 & Eb3 will level up. This is the prediction and I may be wrong .

That would be the same +/- 6months

2009 lo vacha and 2010 lo oka company lo offer vachindi join avvu immediate ga GC chesta ani ... bokkolo di fire lo undi  appudu dekkaledu ippudu PD  JUN2014 ... costly mistake ....

Experts emana chances unnayya FAD avvataniki next FY lo ?

8 minutes ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

2009 lo vacha and 2010 lo oka company lo offer vachindi join avvu immediate ga GC chesta ani ... bokkolo di fire lo undi  appudu dekkaledu ippudu PD  JUN2014 ... costly mistake ....

50-50 chances bro. nadi same PD but I came on F1 in 2008 and wasted 6 years before filing GC :(

51 minutes ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

43 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

50-50 chances bro. nadi same PD but I came on F1 in 2008 and wasted 6 years before filing GC :(

Forget the past live in the present

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

That would be the same +/- 6months

9 hours ago, former said:

These statements are contradicting to what CO told.  EB3 PD emo Jan 2014 where as EB2 is around 2011 .... No balance.  In Sep 2022 the above statement might be partially true. Appativarku downgraded application will be stacked up.  

17 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

These statements are contradicting to what CO told.  EB3 PD emo Jan 2014 where as EB2 is around 2011 .... No balance.  In Sep 2022 the above statement might be partially true. Appativarku downgraded application will be stacked up.  

I am thinking the same eb3 process will be limited and eb2 will get the bulk of spill over since eb1 is current in Oct 21 remember this FY eb1 was not current until first two quarters. My guess is eb2 movement should pickup in next FY. 

18 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

I am thinking the same eb3 process will be limited and eb2 will get the bulk of spill over since eb1 is current in Oct 21 remember this FY eb1 was not current until first two quarters. My guess is eb2 movement should pickup in next FY. 

eb2 has more than 40k approvals per year when compared to eb3 which is 4-6k max and in 2013, 14 it is 3k..not all companies downgraded(WITCH) and not all downgrades are approved yet...china eb3 will become current by Jan 2022 and most of eb3 row will be to india and there will be aggressive movement compared to eb2 coming years

44 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

downgrades are not considered for dates movement unless they are approved and count sent to Charlie.. the eb3 dates will keep moving until there is no clarity on downgrade approvals which might take atleast 3-6 months...everyone with straight  eb3 directed to MSC center and documentary ready will get the GC and then there will be a retrogress.. all direct applications with MSC mostly completed the BM and 485j receipts even through the PD is 2014 rfe for medicals so all these applications are almost ready to issue a visa#