Any one did 18 hour drive with family in a U haul truck

iddaritho

44 minutes ago, argadorn said:

shipping deals em unayi ... how much avuthunayi uhaul with gas and everything ... upack an duhaul ki 1000 difference untay vadileseyi

Masthu migulthayi.

1) upack will take 7-10 days to reach.

Ikada instant delivery insha allah.

33 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Yenduku va family ni trouble chesudu send family in flight and you drive it or ask any of your close buddies to give you company and give him flight ticket to go back. 

Covid time uncle family trouble lo padha

33 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Me and my wife 20 hours ... at the age of 25 ... was very tired and traffic takkuva unde ... 

Neku 25 years  kepelli ayinda

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Any one did a 18 hour drive on a u haul truck ? 

I am considering it and not sure if I should do it or not 

I will be sole driver , driving with my wife and kid and thinking about driving 9 hours a day 

did any one did it with U haul 

driving heavy vehicles on freeway can be challenging speed,  maneuvering, height braking also passing will be so different than regular car. weight distribution need to be correct, family tho antunav don't recommend 

6 minutes ago, Mandalorian said:

driving heavy vehicles on freeway can be challenging speed,  maneuvering, height braking also passing will be so different than regular car. weight distribution need to be correct, family tho antunav don't recommend 

+1

don't be penny pinching and end up with a big headache later

U haul 18 hours is not fun 

better take 7-10 seater rental  car 

take important stuff with you and the other stuff ship them thru greyhound bus service - these guys offer door to door pick up and delivery. Check their website. 

This way u can atleast drive with comfort 

It is very tiring physically to drive a truck for long hours... rent a Home Depot truck (costs $20 or so) for an hour and drive around for some 30-40 miles and see how you feel...

also, if it shows 18 hours on google maps, add at least 4-6 more hours to the trip duration.. with kids, you will stop more... 

Look for bigger gas stations and make sure you take bigger turns than sharp turns (like you do with a car) into the gas stations... I once hit a pillar in a gas station when driving an RV.. 

any truck, seating and interiors are horrible...nuvvu ento anukuntunnav....18hrs drive is shitty....inka driving entha tough anedi pakkana pettu..might take 24hrs to reach destination...and kid ni ah journey motham handle chesthava? first of all, front row lo kid ni allow cheyyaru...I doubt if they have 2nd row seating to put car seat and kid.

evado DB lo adventure, thrill antunnadu....that guy will never do this when he has kids and in that situation....if this is like regular car drive (sedan, SUV, mini, 12/15seater, RV) then 1 week trip plan chesina em kaadu...thellollu do that often...dabba truck lo kid ni pettukoni evadra poyyedi? 

Bro you'll be tired as hell..sleep undadu ekva breaks teskovali enduku ra babu anukuntav

if you have like friends 3 of them it will be fun

I did twice in my bachelor life ATLANTA - COLORADO was the longest one.

Rather than U - Haul I decided to rented an Escalade mohtna boxes lo pack chesi blanket toh kappese vadini. most expensive items teskoni vella. bayam toh motel kooda teskole stuff ethkoni potar ani. so Rest areas lo rest chese vadini...vehicle and drop off kuda destination lo ne petta. Single driver unde pichi den*indi epudu ostada ani...

Family toh chachipotav chiraku ostadi. Don;t put them in trouble. Moving Sucks

4 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I will be sole driver , driving with my wife and kid and thinking about driving 9 hours a day 

Oddu bro ... better avoid it ... oka $1000 extra ayina kuda pettu... don’t risk with family ... 

don’t think about money... Plz DONT 

4 hours ago, iddaritho said:

No. I suggest you don't do it too.