Now it’s Japan’s turn... complete medical system collapsed

quickgun_murugun

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sure China is culpable. So are US, UK, Sweden, etc.. they are more culpable than China in fact.

you may hate China, but to lie that it was China that created the virus, and not a private research program is million times worse than anything I post.

Hmm.. From private lab theory to private program theory.. 

that at WVI and you want others to believe that their government has no knowledge about it. Who is the DG there or Dr. Shi, lead of the SARS-2 like virus experiments?  A non-chinese, is it? 

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

my implication that US funded that research is in fact true. I posted the name of the organization that conducted that particular reseawrch in the lab. and that it was partly funded by NIH is obvious if you had read that article.

either you are bold faced liar, or a weasel with an agenda.

You made it sound like the experiments were conducted at some private lab without the knowledge of the government when the experiments indeed took place at a government facility.

People reading it would understand who is what

Just now, Mirage said:

that at WVI and you want others to believe that their government has no knowledge about it. Who is the DG there or the Dr. Shi, lead of the SARS-2 like virus experiments?  A non-chinese, is it? 

where did I say private lab? lol. are you imagining stuff? I said the venture is private, meaning the research is conducted by private entities.

How does it matter if Chinese govt has knowledge about it? It is a program funded and run by western scientists.

anything else, you are just clutching at straws to blame China. lol.

you read a completely neutral article on the lab-leak theory, that specifically says that Chinese didn't create the virus, and you still are running with this sort of nonsense as argument..

Just now, Mirage said:

You made it sound like the experiments were conducted at some private lab without the knowledge of the government when the experiments indeed took place at a government facility.

People reading it would understand who is what

lol..

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

that at WVI and you want others to believe that their government has no knowledge about it. Who is the DG there or the Dr. Shi, lead of the SARS-2 like virus experiments?  A non-chinese, is it? 

there are a dozen biolabs in India govt owned, where private companies do their research, duh!.

govt only provides the infra. does almost no projects in it.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there are a dozen biolabs in India govt owned, where private companies do their research, duh!.

govt only provides the infra. does almost no projects in it.

So you are saying someone like NIH does some “private venture” at a government facility in India and the Director General of the laboratory wouldn’t care about reporting it to the authorities. Ok. 

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

anything else, you are just clutching at straws to blame China. lol.

If I were to to implicate only China why would I post that article. You want to push the whole blame onto one entity.. not me 

Nee yavva pacha media China lo Chandal gadu full popular chiese google vadi Chandal gadi gurinchi full search chethunaru annapude anukuna veelu ee Chandal gadi DNA teese yedo cheta virus tayaru chestharu ani idigo ayindi ayya.

29 minutes ago, Mirage said:

So you are saying someone like NIH does some “private venture” at a government facility in India and the Director General of the laboratory wouldn’t care about reporting it to the authorities. Ok. 

NIH doesn't do any research ra.. don't bore me. They just fund private entities that do the research. I already gave you the name of the entity that did it at wuhan.

did you read the article or not? why are you making irritating arguments?

26 minutes ago, Mirage said:

If I were to to implicate only China why would I post that article. You want to push the whole blame onto one entity.. not me 

lol. the article was already doing the rounds before you posted it here.

I'm not blaming anyone. lol. you are the one who's insisting to push the blame on chinese govt, when there are multiple actors involved here.

32 minutes ago, Mirage said:

China already allows all kind of bioresearch to happen in their labs. After this incident, they will be more cautious, I think.

India has too many restrictions for foreign entites to conduct their research here. That's why they won't do it in India.

Why do you keep bringing director general of labs, I don't understand. lol.

40 minutes ago, Mirage said:

The scientists involved in that particular research had published dozens of papers about the research on virus until late 2019. This was also specified in the article. They were boasting about how they were playing with mutations of coronavirus and how exciting it was in interveiws too.

The director General of the lab doesn't have to inform the chinese govt. lol., virologists in the whole world know about what was going on in that lab. That was the point of the article. duh!

it was a call for viologists to stop blocking the investigation into wuhan, and defending the indefensible dangerous scientific practices that happened in that lab.

the only place where chinese govt comes in, is when they swoop in to clear the lab data and stall outsiders access to the lab.

you are simple minded propagandist. So you should do your propaganda when I'm not around. Its better for your health.

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

anyway, the article you posted has a lot of handwavy bullshit, even though its central premise - that lab-leak theory deserves a serious look, is right.  The EcoAlliance or Dr Daszack didn't do the actual research in the wuhan lab. They just teach biologists how to safely procure samples of virus from animals like bats.

There is also evidence that, not only was the sars cov-2 virus closest cousin Ratg13 strain was found in freezer at Wuhan database, Dr Shi had been working on them since 2016 (under a different name). In their new (inaugurated in 2017) BSL-level 4 labs. which she denied initially, that she did.

she was doing research in Wuhan, funded by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious diseases (NIAID), funded by NIH, whose prime contractor was the EcoAlliance, subcontracted to Dr. Shi.

The goal of their research is to test coronavirus transmissions, from one species to another, by testing it on different species and humanized mice (mice bred to have ace-2 receptors in its organs). So they can identify pathogens that are dangerous and develop stockpiles of vaccines beforehand.

Its possible that one of the lab members, or some other unauthorized military personnel smuggled the virus and tried to do the experiment in less safe lab conditions, and the virus escaped from there.

This is the most plausible theory, right now. Its still a theory. Dr. Shi denies in an interview to Sciencemag in aug 2020. that her team didn't do any kind of research with the Ratg13 strain in question, and had only sequenced it, not isolated or grown it inside any cell. . but she may not be telling the whole truth.

so yes, investigation is required into all the Wuhan labs. Not just the central institute. It will happen one way or the other eventually.

-----------------

again, it has nothing to do with Chinese govt developing some kind of biowar weapon, rather than a highly contagious virus tht escaped a lab (not for the first time).

Influenza virus that we have today is now accepted to have escaped from a Russian lab in 1950, and has killed 100s of thousands from 1980 till date every year. The Russian govt was experimenting with viruses to create cure for 1918 kind of pandemic.

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

US govt, especially the clown at the top of CDC had been warned sufficiently in advance in the first week of Jan about the virus by Chinese authorities.

the clown dropped the ball in early Jan, and made bullshit alarmist predictions to cover his ass by April-May, picked up by right wing propagandists to run with it.

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

Ofcourse the Chinese govt should be forced to allow investigation into what happened exactly.

but calling it biowar is not gonna make it any easy to get the chinese govt to do investigation on it.

not that you claimed biowar (you may have, I don't know wht crap you post here), but pretty sure you don't challenge people who claim biowar with even 1% the enthusiasm you show to somehow shift the blame to China, whatever the blame