Now it’s Japan’s turn... complete medical system collapsed

quickgun_murugun

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you yourself shared a long medium post, thta said exactly the opposite. lol.

did you even read the link you posted?

A. Your implication that US funded the SARS like virus research at a Private lab has no proof. It happened at Chinese government administered WIV NOT some private lab

B. Read the article again. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

A. Your implication that US funded the SARS like virus research at a Private lab has no proof. It happened at Chinese government administered WIV NOT some private lab

12 minutes ago, Neocortex said:

@Raven_Rayes

NUVU DALITS, MUSLIMS, BAHUJANS KI EM CHESTHUNNAVU

ANY ORGANIZATION, INDUSTRY, HUMAN RIGHTS KOSAM PORADAVA IPPADIVARKU

Em matladuthunav anna just judge chesi vadiki vadu goppal chepesi dengesthadu malla antey ma intlo doctors andharu, ma nana mla,i was born witb bangarm spoon antlu thoma ani baga chepukuntadu. Insecure egoistic narsi fello. He wants everyone to ibey him and he thjnka that he has standards ( i mean vadu mind loki eh thoughts vasthey adhi vadi standards kinda eskuntadu) yerri p. Gadu

22 minutes ago, Mirage said:

This is why abuse is the best response to dishonest hacks like you. There's no other way to talk to you. you are shown an ass, and you argue that its a horse.

the medium post you linked, specifically names scientists (none of whom are chinese), the premier virologist Dr. Daszak, and his EcoHealth Alliance of New York is the one that funded the coronavirus research at Wuhan lab. This alliance received funding from NIH. So US is culpable by connection.

The medium post you linked also makes it clear that CCP were wrong in denying access to the lab's data to outsiders after the outbreak became known, but they had no hand in the particular experiments.

25 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Em matladuthunav anna just judge chesi vadiki vadu goppal chepesi dengesthadu malla antey ma intlo doctors andharu, ma nana mla,i was born witb bangarm spoon antlu thoma ani baga chepukuntadu. Insecure egoistic narsi fello. He wants everyone to ibey him and he thjnka that he has standards ( i mean vadu mind loki eh thoughts vasthey adhi vadi standards kinda eskuntadu) yerri p. Gadu

lol. adhi sare gaani..

nee arya2 id ni likes lo daatese laa unnadu daatarbabu.. koncham choosko.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

This is why abuse is the best response to dishonest hacks like you. There's no other way to talk to you. you are shown an ass, and you argue that its a horse.

the medium post you linked, specifically names scientists (none of whom are chinese), the premier virologist Dr. Daszak, and his EcoHealth Alliance of New York is the one that funded the coronavirus research at Wuhan lab. This alliance received funding from NIH. So US is culpable by connection.

The medium post you linked also makes it clear that CCP were wrong in denying access to the lab's data to outsiders after the outbreak became known, but they had no hand in the particular experiments.

Delusional prick, I stopped quoting you long back for the simple reason that you cannot differentiate the stories that you cook up in your mind and the facts at hand. You come and beg for an engagement and the next minute your delusions are all over the place.. vicious cycle. So fcuk off 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Delusional prick, I stopped quoting you long back for the simple reason that you cannot differentiate the stories that you cook up in your mind and the facts at hand. You come and beg for an engagement and the next minute your delusions are all over the place.. vicious cycle. So fcuk off 

you stopped quoting me because you cannot handle the truth bombs I throw at you. simple.

the shamelessness you have in asking me to reread the article you posted, lol. I don't understand what its supposed to achieve.

did you really think that I will not call out your bs?

I just did. and you have no response. lol.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you stopped quoting me because you cannot handle the truth bombs I throw at you. simple.

the shamelessness you have in asking me to reread the article you posted, lol. I don't understand what its supposed to achieve.

did you really think that I will not call out your bs?

I just did. and you have no response. lol.

Your truth = Your hallucinations 

You want to give a free pass to one country because of your delusional thinking that they are trying to protect other country or some BS that you spout out is the very reason I stopped taking your responses seriously. 

If the lab leak is indeed how it happened and someone is hiding it, they are culpable too. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mirage said:

You want to give a free pass to one country because of your delusional thinking that they are trying to protect other country or some BS that you spout out is the very reason I stopped taking your responses seriously. 

If the lab leak is indeed how it happened and someone is hiding it, they are culpable too. 

sure China is culpable. So are US, UK, Sweden, etc.. they are more culpable than China in fact.

you may hate China, but to lie that it was China that created the virus, and not a private research program is million times worse than anything I post.

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

my implication that US funded that research is in fact true. I posted the name of the organization that conducted that particular reseawrch in the lab. and that it was partly funded by NIH is obvious if you had read that article.

either you are bold faced liar, or a weasel with an agenda.