Now it’s Japan’s turn... complete medical system collapsed

quickgun_murugun

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

You are an idiot if you think I'm full of negativity.

I just don't let my life and thought revolve around 'India'. I'm not dumbass like you are. that's all.

Lol you cry like Shttt on India everyday and your thoughts doesn't revolve around India, what a joke.. sick psycho gadivi nuvvu...

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

annayya... aa wuhan lab lo vaallu chesina experiments are funded by NIH, and run by a global network of scientists from US, UK, Sweden, Germany etc.

andukey andaru mooskoni unnaru. CCP actually helped these countries by taking control of the lab's data and refusing access to any sort of investigation.

kathalu baaga allutharu ra meeru.. mee communist country ni evaraina ante thatukolere @3$%

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, appetizer said:

Lol you cry like Shttt on India everyday and your thoughts doesn't revolve around India, what a joke.. sick psycho gadivi nuvvu...

podduna lesthe India meeda padi edusthadu 

5 minutes ago, appetizer said:

Lol you cry like on India everyday and your thoughts doesn't revolve around India, sick psycho gadivi nuvvu...

lol. one more dumbass.

stating truth bombs about India is not crying.

no one respects India. deal with it.

in my circle, even if someone says something nice about India, I make it a point to remind them that India has a dangerously bigoted govt that has brainwashed 100s of millions into accepting mediocrity in exchange for cultural pride.

Its my basic service to humanity. To remind people how sh1t India is, and will be for the near future.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

podduna lesthe India meeda padi edusthadu 

India is sh1t ra. adhi chepte edchinattu enduku untadhi.

ikkada andaru India edho goppa anukuntaaru.. chi thu ani chepthunna. I'm bringing balance to this idiotic db ra.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. one more dumbass.

stating truth bombs about India is not crying.

no one respects India. deal with it.

in my circle, even if someone says something nice about India, I make it a point to remind them that India has a dangerously bigoted govt that has brainwashed 100s of millions into accepting mediocrity in exchange for cultural pride.

Its my basic service to humanity. To remind people who sh1t India is, and will be for the near future.

And that is aathcare ani ee time ki neekinkaa ardham kaaleda

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ikkada andaru India edho goppa anukuntaaru.. chi thu ani chepthunna. I'm bringing balance to this idiotic db ra.

Shitt ni care chese shity fella prapancham lo nuvvu okkadivenemo ra...

The only good thing about India is, bahujans and muslims are coming up with better ideas.

other than that, Indians are purely irritating to talk to. delusional about the place of their birth.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ade sare ra, but I am beyond India ani vedava OA enduku.. entha sepu India gurinchi alochisthavu, Indian news follow avthavu, Indian forums lo motham time spend chesthavu.. you are more Indian than any other DBian here..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

The only good thing about India is, bahujans and muslims are coming up with better ideas.

other than that, Indians are purely irritating to talk to. delusional about the place of their birth.

ante minorities ni pogidi majority ni thedithe racism avvada ?

why do have to put people into buckets ?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that you even dared to compare Japan with India shows how dumb you are.

even on the best days, majority of Indians are locked out of healthcare. Either priced out, or can't find beds.

There's no way for Indian medical system to collapse. because there is no system. only 5% of Indians can afford private healthcare. that you asked that question like a pscycho and thought you deserved a balanced response is why you are dumb.

do you think before or after you post at all? I did not compare Japan to India, you did. When I asked you about this, you had no answer and also made you mad. Go back and read your posts when you are normal. You don't have to say multiple times that you are dumb, we all know what you are. Peace ✌️

2 minutes ago, appetizer said:

And that is aathcare ani ee time ki neekinkaa ardham kaaleda

2 minutes ago, appetizer said:

Shitt ni care chese shity fella prapancham lo nuvvu okkadivenemo ra...

haha.. dabbulu masth unnai ra. inko 2-3 janma ki saripoye antha..

bore kodthundhi ra. time is not even a concept that i respect.

nuvvu yama productive aithey, nuvvu velli chesko po ra nee pani.

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

ante minorities ni pogidi majority ni thedithe racism avvada ?

why do have to put people into buckets ?

abboh!!! yedhava telivi thetalu maanu

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

ade sare ra, but I am beyond India ani vedava OA enduku.. entha sepu India gurinchi alochisthavu, Indian news follow avthavu, Indian forums lo motham time spend chesthavu.. you are more Indian than any other DBian here..

Adhe sollu gaadu, malli veediki evadina chaachi kotti reply isthe paaripoyi 2 days ayyaka malla aa thread lo reply isthadu...edava sodhi gaadu..

• Haha 1