Long Wait For India as Pfizer & Moderna Order Books Full Till 2023

Anta Assamey

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

BJP badcows wanted to restrict manufacturing to only two companies. They were planning to do a huge scam by restriciting permissions for Sputnik from last year and giving it only untested covaxin.

They only allowed others to start manufacturing after thousands started dying in the second wave .

Incompetence + indiffirence + scam rolled into one

Covaxin still didnt get approval from WHO, ofcourse that is pure failure of Indian government

Covaxin is good, I dont deny it

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

June kalla vaccine availability untadi kada LOL

inkoka 1 week ae undi poni inkoka 10 days vesukundam, nuvvu challenge chesina numbers ayithe chupinchu

Niku enni numbers kavali ? 240 crore doses ?

how about 360 crore doses ? 

June tarvata vaccine availability free up avutundi ani annanu....wait and watch. If you are expecting 100% vaccine availability by June, I would suggest you to wake up and live in a realistic world. 

Every passing month, vaccine availability will only get better but not worst, irrespective of who is running the country. 

Just now, bhaigan said:

Covaxin still didnt get approval from WHO, ofcourse that is pure failure of Indian government

Covaxin is good, I dont deny it

Horse , even Brazilians deemed the whole manufacturing process is not upto safety standards and rejected it . 

I don't trust indian govt one bit , have you noticed that covidshield at 60% efficacy produces anti bodies after first dose but covaxin at 80% does not and takes two doses  ? 

The numbers are all cooked up , I would trust them if they are verified in a reputed country only . 

India is a joke in international sphere , they want IP waiver of international companies but they can't even do IP waiver of their own vaccine. 

13 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

BJP badcows wanted to restrict manufacturing to only two companies. They were planning to do a huge scam by restriciting permissions for Sputnik from last year and giving it only untested covaxin.

They only allowed others to start manufacturing after thousands started dying in the second wave .

Incompetence + indiffirence + scam rolled into one

But still bhakth gallu siggu lekunda Bodi gadi ni support chesthunnaru...

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Horse , even Brazilians deemed the whole manufacturing process is not upto safety standards and rejected it . 

I don't trust indian govt one bit , have you noticed that covidshield at 60% efficacy produces anti bodies after first dose but covaxin at 80% does not and takes two doses  ? 

The numbers are all cooked up , I would trust them if they are verified in a reputed country only . 

India is a joke in international sphere , they want IP waiver of international companies but they can't even do IP waiver of their own vaccine. 

Covaxin uses old technology, US lo kuda undi ade technology vaccine called Novavax, even china produce same covaxin technology type vaccines called sinopharm and sinovac, even SII started producing similar type of covaxin called covavax. ee vaccine ni edo sajivini laga project chesi chala viral chesesaru, since it is made in india people believe they made it for Indian variant also, every vaccine has it's own technology valla hardwork ni tappu pattalem kani, but Indian government badly failed in mass manufacturing of vaccines , proper vaccine strategy and proper vaccine technology

to be honest covaxin ki intha hype ayithe ichi undakudadu

even sputnik is also not that great vaccine, 2 doses has 2 different formula's. I feel AstraZeneca aka covidsheild lot better than Sputnik, I mean Astrazeneca has lot better efficacy analysis than Sputnik

Sputnik, On February 2, 2021, The Lancet published Phase III data demonstrating a 91.6% efficacy against the original strain of the virus.

On March 25, 2021, AstraZeneca released primary analysis that the vaccine demonstrated 76% efficacy against symptomatic COVID-19, 100% efficacy against severe or critical disease and hospitalizations, and 85% efficacy against symptomatic COVID-19 in people 65 years and older.

Source :- https://www.biospace.com/article/comparing-covid-19-vaccines-pfizer-biontech-moderna-astrazeneca-oxford-j-and-j-russia-s-sputnik-v/

3 minutes ago, reality said:

But still bhakth gallu siggu lekunda Bodi gadi ni support chesthunnaru...

Religions indoctrination is a hell of a drug. 

The incompetence of this govt killed more indians than Pakistan or china ever did .

You know what , I always trash sonia + rahul buy if they were incharge they would have handled this far better. 

We would have vaccines even if some % of price is siphoned off

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Religions indoctrination is a hell of a drug. 

The incompetence of this govt killed more indians than Pakistan or china ever did .

You know what , I always trash sonia + rahul buy if they were incharge they would have handled this far better. 

We would have vaccines even if some % of price is siphoned off

Recent ga ithe kamparanga undhi evadanna BJ P supporter tho matladali ante kuda... I loathe them..

25 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Covaxin uses old technology, US lo kuda undi ade technology vaccine called Novovax, even china produce same covaxin technology type vaccines called sinopharm and sinovac, even SII started producing similar type of covaxin called covavax. ee vaccine ni edo sajivini laga project chesi chala viral chesesaru, since it is made in india people believe they made it for Indian variant also, every vaccine has it's own technology valla hardwork ni tappu pattalem kani, but Indian government badly failed in mass manufacturing of vaccines , proper vaccine strategy and proper vaccine technology

to be honest covaxin ki intha hype ayithe ichi undakudadu

even sputnik is also not that great vaccine, 2 doses has 2 different formula's. I feel AstraZeneca aka covidsheild lot better than Sputnik

Sputnik, On February 2, 2021, The Lancet published Phase III data demonstrating a 91.6% efficacy against the original strain of the virus.

On March 25, 2021, AstraZeneca released primary analysis that the vaccine demonstrated 76% efficacy against symptomatic COVID-19, 100% efficacy against severe or critical disease and hospitalizations, and 85% efficacy against symptomatic COVID-19 in people 65 years and older.

Source :- https://www.biospace.com/article/comparing-covid-19-vaccines-pfizer-biontech-moderna-astrazeneca-oxford-j-and-j-russia-s-sputnik-v/

Sputnik is sold in 60+ countries , there's no need to doubt it aside from western countries trying to sabotage it .

The only country that ordered covaxin is Brazil and even their health authorities rejected it Citing the whole manufacturing process is dirty and does not match hygenic standards 

These BJP bastards rejected production of Sputnik even though they applied it at the same time as covaxin .  

One got preferential treatment for emergency vaccination and other got delayed by beuracracy. It's a huge scam to benefit only couple of companies

47 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sputnik is sold in 60+ countries , there's no need to doubt it aside from western countries trying to sabotage it .

The only country that ordered covaxin is Brazil and even their health authorities rejected it Citing the whole manufacturing process is dirty and does not match hygenic standards 

These BJP bastards rejected production of Sputnik even though they applied it at the same time as covaxin .  

One got preferential treatment for emergency vaccination and other got delayed by beuracracy. It's a huge scam to benefit only couple of companies

I mean Astrazeneca vaccine has lot better efficacy analysis than Sputnik

Still sputnik was not tested against Indian variant

48 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sputnik V highly effective against Brazil virus variant – latest updates

This is the reason Brazil rejected Covaxin, daniki malli dirty manufacturing process ani statement deniki cheppu

9 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Sputnik V highly effective against Brazil virus variant – latest updates

This is the reason Brazil rejected Covaxin, daniki malli dirty manufacturing process ani statement deniki cheppu

Because their team inspected the manufacturing plant and assessed it before the testing even began. 

There is no credibility left for india , I will not trust anything from the government.

Let there be international testing done

6 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Pfizer వచ్చి ఇస్తాను అని అన్నపుడు ఏమో వంకలు పెట్టారు .... ఇప్పుడు వాడు get lost  అంటున్నాడు ...33mtnj.gif

We don't want mafia man.. okasari mafia vasthe... Control cheyyatam kastam....

10 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Because their team inspected the manufacturing plant and assessed it before the testing even began. 

There is no credibility left for india , I will not trust anything from the government.

Let there be international testing done

Even for Brazil Variant also there is no efficay results from sputnik vaccine , they only say this "high titers of antibodies triggered by the Sputnik V vaccine" which I feel it's like steriod technology, though I dont know anything about Biology or Micro Biology

anyway I dont want to discourage any vaccine because there is lot of hardwork for each vaccine

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

lol, bharath biotech with their parter ocugen applied for covaxin approval in the US. I know you don't trust the Indian trials, do you think the US trials are a sham too then ? 
Come on,bharath biotech is a pioneer in vaccine production.