Funny/Interesting memes

Shameless

31 minutes ago, Shameless said:

my problem is I don't like to share or may be I don't feel comfortable to share with family members...at that same time period I also lost 2 of my very important family members who were very close to me and that also has affected me a lot...after so many years feeling better now bro...even last year COVID valla job loss but didn't feel that much stress and wife supported me a lot too...was out of job for few months but enjoyed my time at home with my kid and taking care of household chores and doing everything for my wife...life taught me good lessons bro...I am happy to be in this DB and don't mind sharing some of my personals with fellow telugites and I feel that at least I have someone to share my pain and happiness...@3$%

I am glad you passed all Those hurdles and finally happy today :) tough times lone strong ga undali antaru or else weak people coward ani mudra vestharu.. its nice that u have a supportive wife few people spouse tho problems valla additional pressure/stress untundi. This place is fun as long as u can avoid neg threads and posts and u can vent and take away the weight .. andhuke stress release kosam even i login :)