Babu Gogineni - Anandayya 'Chutney'

Raven_Rayes

8 minutes ago, kittaya said:

manushulaki ee time lo em telusu kaka... oka asa.... 

ma vallu vaccine vesukunnaaa corona vachindhi emi cheppali marii

Vaccine vesukunna corona vachey chances unnayi bro but it won't become life threatening, endhukantey already mana immune system prepare aiyi untadhi kabatti....yeah common aam admi ni asha petti mislead chesinollani pattukoni thannali, bayata beds dorakavu dorikithey asthulu amukovali and aiba result vasthundhi ledhu thelvadhu! Last week na wife ki mamayya avthadu he is from rajhamundry, age is 47 yrs entha try chesina maku chivariki dhakka ledhu, bed dorikindhi but last minute lo and remdesivir injection 2 doses aina tarvatha chanipoindu, we were  in shock literally, masth manchi ga undetodu, no egos and athanu lenidhi ma wife valla intlo ee function jarigedhi kadhu...I know the pain brother but our frustration and anger should not be allowed to get mislead by some dumbfucks and covidiots, we have to direct it towards the ones who caused this, by their utter incompetence and complacency irrespective of ideologies and parties...

2 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Nellore ggh lo total ga 86 cases out of which 30 are in icu it seems...mari dheenni terrorism ani kakunda inka emi antaru...malla okkodu chaddi egesukoni ostharu batch...

You think eee db lo vedini support chesey vaallu moorkhulu ani. Some of them may be, but some of them are doing it because its more convenient.

They don't want people to even dream of a better health care system. They are scared for the day when normal Indian would start demanding a functional health care system.

Especially those who playact like they are the govt. Eg halwa. Behind all those jokes is a guy who wishes the worst for others while calling them kaka. 

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

You think eee db lo vedini support chesey vaallu moorkhulu ani. Some of them may be, but some of them are doing it because its more convenient.

They don't want people to even dream of a better health care system. They are scared for the day when normal Indian would start demanding a functional health care system.

Especially those who playact like they are the govt. Eg halwa. Behind all those jokes is a guy who wishes the worst for others while calling them kaka. 

Personal ga endhuku le bro but ee mandhu ki support chesthunna valla Io...god forbid atla jaragaddu, I pray to almighty but hypothetically speaking thelisina vallaki vasthey ee natu mandhu ki thesukelthara or modern evidence based medicine enakala urkuthara, I know an id who was searching for a bed last month and got it too but now vehemently supporting thus medicine...ekkada leni daridralu mana daggara ney edsi sasthayi...

21 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

System fail aithunappudu dhani naduputhunnodini pattukoni g lo thannali bro, anthey kani ila proclaim chesevallaki legitimacy ivvodhu...akkadiki vellina vallu andharu hopeless cases kadhu kadha, within  a span of 3 days akkadiki approximately 1 lakh people vellinaru, imagine the amount of spreading which can occur during this pandemic and manolla gurinchi thelisindhega guru, mandhu esukunnam makemi kadhani mask lu thisesi mari thirigey type, kontha mandhi starting stages or moderate cases velli mandhu vesukoni ika nakemi kadhani neglect chesi praanala medhiki thechukuney vallu untaru...na far relative varusaku mamayya avthadu, he is from Amalapuram, covid pisitive husband and wife ki, velli mandhu kantlo vesukoni ocharu ippudu conjunctivitis ochindhi...mari ippudu vesukunna valladhi thappa, mandhu ichinOdidhi thappa or encourage chesi black marketeering chesinodi dhi thappa???

P s- andharu edho Mandu vedukunna ventaney lechi kurchuntunnattu chupisthunnaru but before and after spo2 levels okkadu kuda live ga chupinchatledhu adhento...

Nuvvu oorikey system system anaku babu, india lo health care system undha asalu? 

Govt spending on healthcare is peanuts. Manaki dabbulu unte kontha varaku safe. But ee pandemic lo aa China bharosa kooda ledhu.

Mana system is randomly created mess that serves only the rich and upper middle class.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Nuvvu oorikey system system anaku babu, india lo health care system undha asalu? 

Govt spending on healthcare is peanuts. Manaki dabbulu unte kontha varaku safe. But ee pandemic lo aa China bharosa kooda ledhu.

Mana system is randomly created mess that serves only the rich and upper middle class.

Yeah I agree with you that our public health care infra is shitty at its best, over burdened with less resources..India la since independence systematic ga rigg chesthundru to create an undue advantage to upper class..

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Personal ga endhuku le bro but ee mandhu ki support chesthunna valla Io...god forbid atla jaragaddu, I pray to almighty but hypothetically speaking thelisina vallaki vasthey ee natu mandhu ki thesukelthara or modern evidence based medicine enakala urkuthara, I know an id who was searching for a bed last month and got it too but now vehemently supporting thus medicine...ekkada leni daridralu mana daggara ney edsi sasthayi...

Personal enduku vaddu? I have no problems personally attacking uppercaste lowlives like halwa. In fact every1 who exhibits similar tendencies in this db. Halwa just does in openly.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Personal enduku vaddu? I have no problems personally attacking uppercaste lowlives like halwa. In fact every1 who exhibits similar tendencies in this db. Halwa just does in openly.

Yeah but I don't have the energy to argue right now, since 1 week I'm in a state of shock and mourning, ippudu endhuku le bro...

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

People like halwa should be socially ostracized. Not just him. More than half this db are psychos of various order who just wanna watch the world burn while they look to profit from it.

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah but I don't have the energy to argue right now, since 1 week I'm in a state of shock and mourning, ippudu endhuku le bro...

Ok

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Lol 

https://youtu.be/I_ftYEa2tPg

this incident is the best example why lot of indian doctors come to usa and get famous.

india lo medical infra antanta matrame anukunte these kind of incidents will never improve medical infra and spread more negative towards doctors.

4 minutes ago, shenkar said:

this incident is the best example why lot of indian doctors come to usa and get famous.

india lo medical infra antanta matrame anukunte these kind of incidents will never improve medical infra and spread more negative towards doctors.

It has nothing to do with all that.

govt doesn't spend money on healthcare. It lets people access all kinds of quack medicines because it has no intention to inprove sepdning on healthcare.

7 minutes ago, shenkar said:

is that the biggest problem with India? negativity towards doctors? nope. It may be down somewhere in the list. Doctors in India still get the chance to work with amazing diversity of patients and illnesses, that can not get in the west. There are plenty who want to work in India for that.