Excellent speech by Arvind Kejriwal

Ryzen_renoir

14 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

this guy should get a proper state to demonstrate his caliber.. he's confined to UT/half state which doesn't give him proper chance to showcase his work.. 

kerala, delhi are the best i guess, in handling covid within resources available to them. 

1 hour ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

this guy should get a proper state to demonstrate his caliber.. he's confined to UT/half state which doesn't give him proper chance to showcase his work.. 

kerala, delhi are the best i guess, in handling covid within resources available to them. 

Sadly most of india is too stupid and have other priorities like caste , religion , etc .

Edited by Ryzen_renoir
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

No. Uddhav Thackray.

Kerala did good PR though. If their treatments were so effective that only 7000 people died in their state, they should share it with the world.

reality is, just like TG, they marked majority of their deaths as non-covid.

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

True they covered up deaths , but kerala has the best primary health care system and availability of any state . It's not Vijayans achivement but decades of  kerala's administration . 

If I had a choice as a normal man I would definetly be choose kerala or tamil nadu over maharastra anyday

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Uddhav Thackray.

While I admit they did not cover up as much but that's just bullshit maharastra healthcare system outside the big cities is abyssmal , even worse than AP/Telangana.

Inspite of having huge funding capability they are doing absolutely nothing to improve it. Too busy collecting hafta and building luxury apartments for MLA's instead of medical colleges , hospitals

Kerala , Delhi are far better.  Maharashtra's response is not bad but they need to get their priorities right

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Kerala , Delhi are far better.  Maharashtra's response is not bad but they need to get their priorities right

delhi is irrelevant.

given the resources, Mah is probably the only state with trustworthy data.

sure Kerala is India's best state. no question. but on Covid, the PR was a bit much. The elevation given to Mrs. Shailaja were cringey.

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

No. Uddhav Thackray.

Kerala did good PR though. If their treatments were so effective that only 7000 people died in their state, they should share it with the world.

ok, I'm not sure if kerala covered up covid deaths... I visited kerala in february, and it was the only state which was still checking for masks at that time. compared to TN, Karnataka, ap & tg.

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, I'm not sure if kerala covered up covid deaths... I visited kerala in february, and it was the only state which was still checking for masks at that time. compared to TN, Karnataka, ap & tg.

ye state ku vellina, ledha ye country ki vellina bayatiki/paiki kanabade matter veru, lopala jarigedhi veru untadhi.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

LOL during first wave delhi was worst affected and kejriwal completely failed in any control of admin and amit shah had to step in to handle things

and this guy is associated with caliber naa thokka.....just interested in doing politics

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, rightwar said:

LOL during first wave delhi was worst affected and kejriwal completely failed in any control of admin and amit shah had to step in to handle things

and this guy is associated with caliber naa thokka.....just interested in doing politics

telisindhey ga. Amit Shah vaadiki ichhina pani tappa migatha anni panulu chesa ani cheppukuni tirigey lafoot gaadu. lol.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sadly most of india is too stupid and have other priorities like caste , religion , etc .

especially in ap  Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

Kerela is over rated, it is the most isolated states in south India and may be one of the most isolated after eastern parts. All other major metros are serving the people from neighboring states and Delhi being the worst effected if you compare the worst health infrastructure and population of the BIMARU states surrounding it. 

Coming  to arvind kejriwal, his mindset hasn’t evolved into a national leader yet. 

Uddav did a commendable job in Mumbai.