dui and v i s a mudra

Jumper

thagi dorikanu oka 5 years back. did not get a chance to travel outside since them.

want to travel after the covid may be end of this year.

physical examination - dont know

doctor questions on alcohol - dont know

urine test - metabolities for alc or any substances

blood test - looks like alt and ast levels should be within range

xray test - dont know 

untayi ani online sources cheptunnayi. did any one go through these things or info on these. like e tests okasari ikkade tiskovacha before going so that manaku eh test lo em chustaro telisthe we can try from abstaining completely and follow some diet to reduce levels.

10 hours ago, Jumper said:

thagi dorikanu oka 5 years back. did not get a chance to travel outside since them.

xray test - dont know 

untayi ani online sources cheptunnayi. did any one go through these things or info on these. like e tests okasari ikkade tiskovacha before going so that manaku eh test lo em chustaro telisthe we can try from abstaining completely and follow some diet to reduce levels.

Bro same situation unde dui 6 years tarvata vachanu India ki. Recent ga visa elladam jarigindi, medical Examination pampichadam jarigindi, ipudu 221g lo undi.

any questions DM me..

12 hours ago, dealsraja said:

Visa interview ki aitey documents tesikolu bro...

have all related docs, but medicals lo what they check ani chustunna.

12 hours ago, nightcrawler said:

What is court disposition on you 

it is expunged now, but seeing what they check in medicals and what questions the phsyc will ask

4 hours ago, DJBravo said:

Bro same situation unde dui 6 years tarvata vachanu India ki. Recent ga visa elladam jarigindi, medical Examination pampichadam jarigindi, ipudu 221g lo undi.

any questions DM me..

Thanks bro, will message you.

16 hours ago, Jumper said:

xray test - dont know 

naa friend okadiki 2 DUIs unnay...he did go to India few times, heard that he got 221g but cleared easily, he even got married and brought his wife here..I was curious to know what he did to clear his visa interview but felt uncomfortable askings his personals...

anyway, nenu cheppedhi enti ante there is always hope if you have truthful and genuine, and have all court documents with you...%$#$ 

27 minutes ago, Shameless said:

naa friend okadiki 2 DUIs unnay...he did go to India few times, heard that he got 221g but cleared easily, he even got married and brought his wife here..I was curious to know what he did to clear his visa interview but felt uncomfortable askings his personals...

anyway, nenu cheppedhi enti ante there is always hope if you have truthful and genuine, and have all court documents with you...%$#$ 

TY have the documents with me, yeah it is uncomfortable asking personals from friends especially these things.

only thing is if I know what kind of medicals they look for, ikkade ah tests chepinchukuni okasari chusukunte koncham confidence untadi ani.