Na photo lo vundi na devudu

anna_gattiga_eyyi

14 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Ok, Mee devudini emi anamu but ninnu matram emina anachu  antavu ...

avunu nanna nanu nuvu anochu nenu tirigi ninnu anochu but devudini emi anakandi

Indians are just so insecure about the progress of china . 

You only wish you had 10% of the progress of china .  India lo unna valla kanna chaala better , atleast economically .

34 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Indians are just so insecure about the progress of china

You only wish you had 10% of the progress of china .  India lo unna valla kanna chaala better , atleast economically .

I doubt it.. I think Indians are more insecure about China because of it's untrustworthy image which it has developed over years.. 

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

I doubt it.. I think Indians are more insecure about China because of it's untrustworthy image which it has developed over years.. 

And yet  the world has more trust in  china than india , just look at the lgeal system rankings . 

India is far below china. 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

And yet  the world has more trust in  china than india , just look at the lgeal system rankings . 

India is far below china. 

ikkada India rank 37 and China rank 87.. btw, ee ranking antha sodi la anipisthadi.. the attribute(s) for these rankings are very narrow..

Also, even if world has more trust in China tell me on what attributes ? Trust worthiness of China compared to India for a common man in western world is very less..

Around the World

https://worldjusticeproject.org/our-work/wjp-rule-law-index/wjp-open-government-index/global-scores-rankings

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Oh I am sorry it includes human rights ...I was simply talking about economy. 

Basically companies trust chibese system to safeguard their contracts , investments more than india

of course bayya, china lo unnadi dictator government who is focused on business, trustworthiness in business is very important.. his customer base is whole western world which is rich..

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Indians are just so insecure about the progress of china . 

Life motham peruguthu vinnadi India lo nenu we will overtake China, manaki full press freedom, idi adi aha oho ani. 

Reality is we won't be able to catch up with China anytime in the next 50 years atleast if not more, no wonder people here like to mock China and their eating habits while we continue to lose our loved ones in a non existent healthcare system. 

Atleast China took much better care of it's own citizens even during the peak of Covid, no comparison. 

Nakka ki naga lokaniki unnantha theda mana bhashalo cheppalante

40 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

of course bayya, china lo unnadi dictator government who is focused on business, trustworthiness in business is very important.. his customer base is whole western world which is rich..

India lo kooda psuedo dictatarship nadusthundhi emi upayogam ? even worse performance than corrupt congress governments