airr indiaa open ticket

meranaam

june 8th ki original travel undi baa to USA from india...due to this ban have to post-pone. travel agent vadu open ticket ga change chestha so you don't have to pay penalty ($110 per passanger) as of now and when you are ready to re-book, airline will decide whether to charge penalty or not antunadu........anyone else did the re-schedule recently?

4 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

Ticket cancel chesi ask for full refund,,, ee gola anta enduku

ticket cancel chesthene gola.. oka 3-4 months 10-15 customer service calls torture complimentary ga vastai

12 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

cancel chesina kuda...aa $110 per passenger fee untadi anta baa...adhe open ticket ga unchithe they wont charge it right away instead they will access that fee when we are re-scheduling.

indian eagle through book chesa baa...vallu exclusively air india tickets deal chestha untaru...cancel chesina with penalty ee baa and more over aa money ravadaniki elago time padutundi...ila open ticket ane option vinnava nuvvu?

14 minutes ago, phatposts said:

edo sollu laaga undi. agents suck 90% of the time. ee open ticket, future lo penalty padachu etc anta sollu unless he cant give clarity.

agent said this baa.....if you re-book with a diff date now you have to pay penalty ($110) + fare diff annadu baa...adhee open ticket laga unchithe you can re-book when you know ban is lifted and at that time airline might waive the penalty as air india policy is updating often on this.

2 minutes ago, meranaam said:

indian eagle through book chesa baa...vallu exclusively air india tickets deal chestha untaru...cancel chesina with penalty ee baa and more over aa money ravadaniki elago time padutundi...ila open ticket ane option vinnava nuvvu?

eppati nuncho undi aa open ticket option

27 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

eppati nuncho undi aa open ticket option

instead of re-booking....open ticket choose chesukunte emana benefit untaya baa based on what you know?

7 hours ago, meranaam said:

june 8th ki original travel undi baa to USA from india...due to this ban have to post-pone. travel agent vadu open ticket ga change chestha so you don't have to pay penalty ($110 per passanger) as of now and when you are ready to re-book, airline will decide whether to charge penalty or not antunadu........anyone else did the re-schedule recently?

Kaka, cancel chesi Mexico through vellu, ee travel ban lift cheyadaniki oka 6months paduthundi

15 hours ago, vatchesa said:

on feb 24th cancel my ticket in 20 mins after boking still waiting for refund , Made like 60 calls every time I call they say a team of experts will call me never did howlay galu 

1 hour ago, GelakoduKri said:

on feb 24th cancel my ticket in 20 mins after boking still waiting for refund , Made like 60 calls every time I call they say a team of experts will call me never did howlay galu 

Use credit card dispute service, valu chusukuntaru

15 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

Kaka, cancel chesi Mexico through vellu, ee travel ban lift cheyadaniki oka 6months paduthundi

travel is for parents baa...its hard for them to stay in other country...hoping by the end of june things ease up