Java junior developer kavali FT

macha

Just now, macha said:

Picha light itey kadu I expect at least 25-30 hours weekly work ...

I am talking about complexity not number of hours. Experienced person will finish it faster kada.+

1 hour ago, macha said:

If you’re interested and serious let me know... 

I will let  you know macha. Nakanna evaranna junior member ki help avutundante ade better inka

7 hours ago, macha said:

Any one with 1-2 years of Java experience and with h1 in hand needed … 2 positions unie FT 100k with full insurance paid, good bonus and stock options. Any one interested pm me… location is nyc … I know it less for nyc but what we are looking for basic debugging skills and ready to learn attitude 

more experience in other technologies. But, basic experience in Java vallu kooda apply cheyocha macha?

11 hours ago, macha said:

Any one with 1-2 years of Java experience and with h1 in hand needed … 2 positions unie FT 100k with full insurance paid, good bonus and stock options. Any one interested pm me… location is nyc … I know it less for nyc but what we are looking for basic debugging skills and ready to learn attitude 

Dm chesa f1 with 1yrs internship experience unnadu, very intelligent just need a break.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 6:51 AM, macha said:

ya sure...

I have a coworker who worked in core java (converting Progress 4G language into JAVA). She has good IT experience. Working in mainframe technologies, Progress 4G L and also Java, including development and production support. She is working for a witch company. Her project is going to end in a month. The so called "witch" company is trying to send her back to India. She is here with her family and has I140 approved for more than a year. She doesn't want to go back to India. So, any chance you would be able to get her an interview?

8 hours ago, bankris said:

I have a coworker who worked in core java (converting Progress 4G language into JAVA). She has good IT experience. Working in mainframe technologies, Progress 4G L and also Java, including development and production support. She is working for a witch company. Her project is going to end in a month. The so called "witch" company is trying to send her back to India. She is here with her family and has I140 approved for more than a year. She doesn't want to go back to India. So, any chance you would be able to get her an interview?

We have couple of people from db in final rounds