Don’t converse in Malayalam, stick to Hindi, English: Delhi govt hospital to nursing staff

bhaigan

1 hour ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Ledu...kani Delhi la Malayalam matladutam ante mari public ki ibbande kada...especially in hospital.

Ante...logical ga alochisthe...

A nurses vallalo vallu matladukuntaru in their language like rest of others. Idi chusi evadiko kaali hindi batch complaint chesinattu vuntaru mostly. 

I don’t think so the nurses talk in Malayalam to patients.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, trent said:

A nurses vallalo vallu matladukuntaru in their language like rest of others. Idi chusi evadiko kaali hindi batch complaint chesinattu vuntaru mostly. 

Exactly

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Exactly

They want south indians to be ashamed of their languaged is their "own" country. In other words live like second class citizens,

Recently in a wedding i talked to a cousin who did masters here. he told me they used to have north vs south cricket matches in usa and the tension is as much as india-pakistan. northies use boothus like anything and these guys respond.

Then what is this india ?

57 minutes ago, trent said:

Makes sense..!

anyway, it appears that nemo is issued by the hospital and is now taken back