Covishield shows better antibody response than Covaxin, says study

bhaigan

4 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Mutants paina effective working ani mana news channels udharagotting kadha ... nenu kuda covaxin e eh veskunna

This is good vaccine.. do not fall prey to the fake news... these news are part of Pharma war... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

This is good vaccine.. do not fall prey to the fake news... these news are part of Pharma war... 

Nobody said its not a good vaccine, duh!

don't be so touchy about 'made in India'.

Its a study that showed that covishield has better antibody response than covaxin. however, this is not conclusive since such studies are done with very few samples, and the antibody response can vary based on a variety of factors.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its a study that showed that covishield has better antibody response than covaxin. however, this is not conclusive since such studies are done with very few samples, and the antibody response can vary based on a variety of factors.

yep..  I can chose a sample which will get results i need...

let me tell you what the next step is to , Lobbying for this report to be published in the medical journal... Normally in order to publish a report in medical journal takes 4-5 months ..surprisingly this would get approval in 1 month just  wait & watch how the news floats around... 

1 minute ago, Joker_007 said:

yep..  I can chose a sample which will get results i need...

let me tell you what the next step is to , Lobbying for this report to be published in the medical journal... Normally in order to publish a report in medical journal takes 4-5 months ..surprisingly this would get approval in 1 month just  wait & watch how the news floats around... 

This study has nothing to do with approval.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

This study has nothing to do with approval.

Approval to get this article published is the most important step here... this boosts covshield vaccine sales & destroys the sales from other competitor's ... so spread lies as much as they can.. Modi haters will do the remaining job.. all they need is these kind of reports... 

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

If you are not touchy about Made In India products please import these

Grocery, Milk, Chicken, Rice, Lentils, Vegetables .. list goes on but lets start with it... 

17 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Approval to get this article published is the most important step here... this boosts covshield vaccine sales & destroys the sales from other competitor's ... so spread lies as much as they can.. Modi haters will do the remaining job.. all they need is these kind of reports... 

let BB first improve manufacturing capacity. as it is, they make very few doses compared to covishield.

3 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

If you are not touchy about Made In India products please import these

Grocery, Milk, Chicken, Rice, Lentils, Vegetables .. list goes on but lets start with it... 

I'm not. I buy what is good at the cheapest price I can.

Ye vaccine better ani news release chesaru ante aa time lo aa vaccine stock undi ani meaning...evaru TV channel vallaki ekuva money iste as vaccine tho ekuva antibodies tayaru autayi

52 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

But covaxin is not approved for travel even US accepts Covishied

so still a grey area there

It'll eventually be approved.