Telenghana people come here

accuman

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Like I can say the same for Andhra , 

Almost all of technical jobs in sricity , kia are done by tamilians . while Andhra locals only do non skilled work and labour work like watchmen , sweepers , etc. And almost all the industries there are owned by other states people or MNC .  

Same with vizag PSU , most of the workers are recruited from Hindi batch .

Funny thing is outside these areas there is no major industry or formal jobs in andhra . 

Andhra most gdp still comes from agriculture and fisheries exports which is completely untaxed. Most of VJW, vizag,tirpati economy is owned by andhras themselves. I never count Vizag PSU anyway. Any wonder despite all those PSU vizag still does not have the vibe as andhra owned hyd or vjw. PSU is just looting by indian govt.

Sri city is owned by Telugu people, ports are owned by telugu people (nava yuga etc i think recently sold to adani though). So its different.

tg sentiment shield, mosha backdoor little pet dora

having said that tg is in good progress so no use of opposition there as there is no opposition

even if there is one it will be eaten aaway

Just now, Birsa said:

He never allied with BJP any day in his entire career, u have wrong impression on him, he is good guy, he helped many people personally who meets him 

acha last time he gave outside support antay telusu ga ... shiva sena pullout game aduthay memu support estahmu annadhi ... teledha 

9 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You are so far removed from reality and this is an area where you have no expertise.

First of all pattiseema did not create any new irrigated land , second of all AP had three years of severe shortfall in rain  2016,2017, 2018 particularly in rayalaseema. The food grain output has fallen or stayed the same compared to 2015 . 

What AP did better was mostly marine produce because we have more reservoirs and coast (venami shrimp ).

Only 2019, 2020 AP had a good monsoon in which pattiseema was almost never turned on because krishna river discharged 2200 TMC and more than 3000 TMC I to the sea respectively. 

Are you sure it is not your pulka paronia which is making you cook up results. From what i saw agri improved in all those three years in AP.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

amit shah emo gani ah sharad pawar gadu andharilo worst lafoot fellow ... always on winning side and powe rlo untadu and gaurantee ga vadi seats vadiki vestahur ah vidarbha area lo 

One of the richest politician in India , he lost so much money on Lavasa city because sonia feared him 

thats how things work..simple logic

be innocent and again peoples attention..like doing seva bongu boshanam "mee kosam nenunna" dialogues..in 100 gorrelu atleast 30 will believe you and vote

Once coming into power kick them all with left leg and rub shoulders with rich and powerful people

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

acha last time he gave outside support antay telusu ga ... shiva sena pullout game aduthay memu support estahmu annadhi ... teledha 

Lol he never did, BJP asked him to ally instead of sena, but he didn't, he just said sort out ur alliance differences and provide a stable government anadu

Even pm offered supriya sule cabinet post 

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

One of best prime ministers India never had

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Are you sure it is not your pulka paronia which is making you cook up results. From what i saw agri improved in all those three years in AP.

Mental go and check water levels  and food grain produce .  Ongole used to get drinking water once a week in 2018 . What AP did was clever accounting by including marine produce in agriculture. 

There is vast difference between reality and cooked up publicity .

Publicity 

even drought runs away after seeing me .

Reality

After spending 300 crores on rainguns , even the first crop where it was used died .

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/despite-the-war-on-drought-andhra-pradesh-fails-to-save-crops/story-xb9swO6I6xxpo3Dfz67IkJ.html

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Mental go and check water levels  and food grain produce .  Ongole used to get drinking water once a week in 2018 . What AP did was clever accounting by including marine produce in agriculture. 

There is vast difference between reality and cooked up publicity .

Publicity 

even drought runs away after seeing me .

Reality

After spending 300 crores on rainguns , even the first crop where it was used died .

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/despite-the-war-on-drought-andhra-pradesh-fails-to-save-crops/story-xb9swO6I6xxpo3Dfz67IkJ.html

Where are your figures then ?

THis is what i see :

"Fast forward, during FY 2016–17, the agriculture and allied sectors grew at 14.03% — with horticulture growing at 16.79%, fisheries at 30.09%, and livestock at 12.18% . This sector contributed a 27.8% of total state’s GVA (gross value added), with ₹1,38,833 crores at 2011–12 constant prices."

https://nationalinterest.in/tracing-andhra-pradeshs-agricultural-growth-b8e1d2765e93

That was 2016-17. 2015-16 also growth was there.

12 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

It’s time for unite all anti-lafangi forces.. (exclude saffron batch)

kodangal village lion + hill vish red + mallanna + few other leaders from congi (like seethakka jeevan ..) + mudiraj jathi muddu bidda and others like minded

Mari maa ys sharu.... 

I think she will provide better leadership anyday

11 minutes ago, Birsa said:

Lol he never did, BJP asked him to ally instead of sena, but he didn't, he just said sort out ur alliance differences and provide a stable government anadu

Even pm offered supriya sule cabinet post 

https://www.indiatoday.in/assembly-elections-2015/story/ncp-support-to-bjp-in-maharashtras-interest-223958-2014-10-20

please 

• Upvote 1

Also 

"The agriculture and allied sector economy significantly increased from ₹1.28 lakh during 2013-14 to ₹2.53lakh crore during 2017-18. The net increase was ₹1.25 lakh crore, almost double-97% in four years, he said."

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/state-economy-has-doubled-in-last-4-years/article25683419.ece