Japanese ate Indian PoWs, used them as live targets in WWII

hyperbole

4 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Japenese during world war were ruthless, even Hilter had to tell them to melow down, History channel lo Shangai episode untadi choodandi, next level of merciless killing

history is written by war winners(British) so they will only magnify and write bad about war losers

as if these Britishers are upholders of righteous things they never mention about jalianwala bagh

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, rightwar said:

history is written by war winners(British) so they will only magnify and write bad about war losers

as if these Britishers are upholders of righteous things they never mention about jalianwala bagh

nenu pettina comment endi nuvve cherpedi endi? whatsapp kelli bayatiki ra

to your comment the biggest hero out of world war II is USA and not England, they are the biggest losers if any, Hilter ucha poyinchadu and the main reason we got Independence. USA leka unte nuvvu nenu germany/japan ki against protests chestundevallamu mana dessamla independence kosamu. World map would be completely different if not for USA. 

the history is not so kind, go read some world war books or check out documentaries. 

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

to your comment the biggest hero out of world war II is USA and not England, they are the biggest losers if any, Hilter ucha poyinchadu and the main reason we got Independence. USA leka unte nuvvu nenu germany/japan ki against protests chestundevallamu mana dessamla independence konami. World map would be completely different if not for USA. 

the history is not so kind, go read some world war books or check the documentary titles. 

soviets did most of the fighting

• Like 1

4 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Andukey America dhrama sthapana kosam atom bombs esindi Jaipan meeda

3 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Okosari nuclear bomb was a necessary evil anipisthundi

dont get me wrong

what japanese soldiers did is brutal, but nuclear bomb esindhi civilians paina not on soldiers

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

to your comment the biggest hero out of world war II is USA and not England, they are the biggest losers if any, Hilter ucha poyinchadu and the main reason we got Independence. USA leka unte nuvvu nenu germany/japan ki against protests chestundevallamu mana dessamla independence konami. World map would be completely different if not for USA. 

the history is not so kind, go read some world war books or check the documentary titles. 

nuvvu sollu documentaries blind ga chudatam kakunda all sides of history chaduvu....not just history written by people who won the war(US,uk). hitler was sympathetic to indian independence cause and WW2 didnt turnaround after entry of usa  but it actually did when hitler attacked soviet union and faced reverses

1 minute ago, rightwar said:

nuvvu sollu documentaries blind ga chudatam kakunda all sides of history chaduvu....not just history written by people who won the war(US,uk). hitler was sympathetic to indian independence cause and WW2 didnt turnaround after entry of usa  but it actually did when hitler attacked soviet union and faced reverses

where you read that? source please

14 minutes ago, rightwar said:

ippudu Hitler ni leputunnava?  if he saw an opportunity in India he would have been the next to british to milk Indian's and India for endless slavery. what effing leverage did we had other than becoming slaves to his kingdom. you are living in a fool's paradise to believe hitler cared for India, all he believed was his race was superior, he didn't even spare the country where he was born and bought up and what makes you think he was so fond of India.

I will give more credit to Hilter when it matters to Indian independence than anyone else, Hitler destroyed the economies of Britain and France to such an extent that they were no longer able to financially maintain their military forces, and were hence incapable of containing the burgeoning freedom movements in their colonies.

17 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

ippudu Hitler ni leputunnava?  if he saw an opportunity in India he would have been the next to british to milk Indian's and India for endless slavery. what effing leverage did we had other than becoming slaves to his kingdom. you are living in a fool's paradise to believe hitler cared for India, all he believed was his race was superior, he didn't even spare the country where he was born and bought up and what makes you think he was so fond of India.

I will give more credit to Hilter when it matters to Indian independence than anyone else, Hitler destroyed the economies of Britain and France to such an extent that they were no longer able to financially maintain their military forces, and were hence incapable of containing the burgeoning freedom movements in their colonies.

agree with 2nd part

1st part is your hypothesis on hitler based on what you know/read about him. my question is do you really know everything about him?

I am a big geek of second world war. Initially i used to read usa wars then i realized almost 70% of the fighting was between nazis and soviets and it was much much more serious. They make fantastic stories also.

Those interested read the siege of stalingrad, siege of leningrad, battle of barbarossa.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am a big geek of second world war. Initially i used to read usa wars then i realized almost 70% of the fighting was between nazis and soviets and it was much much more serious. They make fantastic stories also.

Those interested read the siege of stalingrad, siege of leningrad, battle of barbarossa.

Don't forget the ultimate one of all, the Battle of Kursk where Soviets showed what they do to even stop an Army like the Germans with their tanks.