How to find & buy Apartments in Hyderabad

Satrajith

1 hour ago, Satrajith said:

I want to buy an apartment for my old age parents.currently renting... Vallu vellivetiki chudaleru..India lo evaraina real estate brokers unte vallani ela contactcheyali from USA and nammakam ga undali....Evaraina ilantivi chesunte please share details.

serious replies pls...

Real estate brokers...malla andulo nammakam ante inka lite teesko 

ikkada US lo undi if you want to give responsibility to some one other than parents..naaki naaki pedataru ninnu

they will talk deal with builder realtor bank manager loan approver and just loot you..you will be busy opening remitly ria xoom etc

my honest advice is talk to ppl and get thoughts....select few areas...travel to india a month and close the deal...

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Oka  1 car needhi kadhu anukuntay ... poyi myhime aparna lanti new constructions lo Okati thesko 3 years ki Kari estahru

Yeah My home vaadu 1.25cr to 1.5cr antunnadu city outskirts.

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Yeah My home vaadu 1.25cr to 1.5cr antunnadu city outskirts.

Tellapur lo na... Manikonda lo 5000 per sq feet undey... 1 cr ki vastahdhi ... 3 years ki 1.6 cr avuthadhi and facilities baguntayi ga 

13 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Tellapur lo na... Manikonda lo 5000 per sq feet undey... 1 cr ki vastahdhi ... 3 years ki 1.6 cr avuthadhi and facilities baguntayi ga 

Narsingi I think.

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Narsingi I think.

I don’t think ... vallu pettina pre launch lo tgeskovaliii ... those who want to buy vallu ... 3 years antsy 3 and half lo complete chestharuu

7 hours ago, Satrajith said:

Budget oka 50-60 Lacs anukuntunnanu...for a decent home... adigi chustaa maa frnds ni...ee budget ki ekkad avastundo or asalu vastundo rado

Check out Provident Kenworth project, near Rajendra Nagar...PVNR Expressway pakkane vuntadi before AaramGhar Chowrastha...connectivity baguntadi.

60 lakhs ki 2 bhk vastadi, 70 ki 3BHK. If it’s only for parents, 2bhk better emo kaka..less maintenance. 

No need of brokers or middlemen, everything white and transparent so, Nuv velli chudakunna kuda things will fall in place...

7 hours ago, Satrajith said:

relatives Hyd lo leru pedddaga....ofcourse unna kuda....andaru ediche type ee...
friends unnaru gani..they r busy with their family & jobs....I am not sure entha time devote cheyagalaro...for me....but can ask...
typical ga ikkada real estate agents laga evaru undara money kosam chesevallu...? friends ante out of goodwill chestaru gani...nachevaraku vetakali kada...it may be 1, 2 or 10 houses until we find the one we like... I don't think its fair to ask so much time from them.

India la situation baledu kaka...paisal vunodu ante kosi padese time ipudu..better you deal directly with the reputed builder or personally go to india and finalize...illu konadam kada, black money, cash etc component vunte manaki telvakunda ne kosi karam pedtaru...

How ever you are looking for medium range kabatti all white accept chese builders vuntaru...better to deal with them. 

Or if you know any bank managers, approach them...usually valla deggare manchi contacts vuntayi iyal repu..

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

ikkada US lo undi if you want to give responsibility to some one other than parents..naaki naaki pedataru ninnu

they will talk deal with builder realtor bank manager loan approver and just loot you..you will be busy opening remitly ria xoom etc

my honest advice is talk to ppl and get thoughts....select few areas...travel to india a month and close the deal...

+1

6 hours ago, argadorn said:

I don’t think ... vallu pettina pre launch lo tgeskovaliii ... those who want to buy vallu ... 3 years antsy 3 and half lo complete chestharuu

I think it was My Home Avatar