Father’s Day gift

a_sagittarian

• a_sagittarian changed the title to Father’s Day gift

Sun Glasses , Belt , Purse , Shirts , Mobile , Ipad  nee istham man , em ivvalante avi ivvu , pakkanollu istunnara leda anedhi avasaram ledu

10 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

Evaraina istunnara ? Isthe em istunnaru.

No specifically for Father’s Day.I have gifted him a smart phone.Thana friends ki choopinchukuni murisevadu 

Just now, kalaa_pipaasi said:

No specifically for Father’s Day.I have gifted him a smart phone.Thana friends ki choopinchukuni murisevadu 

Murisipovadam sounds cute

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Galactus said:

Sun Glasses , Belt , Purse , Shirts , Mobile , Ipad  nee istham man , em ivvalante avi ivvu , pakkanollu istunnara leda anedhi avasaram ledu

Ee suggestions internet lo koda untayi.. wanted to know others experiences

23 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

Evaraina istunnara ? Isthe em istunnaru.

past lo ichinavi also can share

idhi konipetta for my mother with my own money. i do not know much about gold and designs. she liked the design.i just put my money anthe

chain.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

idhi konipetta for my mother with my own money. i do not know much about gold and designs. she liked the design.i just put my money anthe

chain.jpg

Cool .. I wish you lots of wealth 

• Like 1

Ye, every dad definitely deserve a good gift, but the day you make him feel proud is the greatest gift i can say.

On a lighter note, or we can simply follow Balayya's foot steps, i'm impressed by the way he memorizes his dad every now and then with saying "aa rojullu nannagaaru. . .".

Proud to be a true balayya fan. . . 

Jai Balayya you r the inspiration, keep rocking giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, EIlen said:

Ye, every dad definitely deserve a good gift, but the day you make him feel proud is the greatest gift i can say.

On a lighter note, or we can simply follow Balayya's foot steps, i'm impressed by the way he memorizes his dad every now and then with saying "aa rojullu nannagaaru. . .".

WarlikeReadyEthiopianwolf-max-1mb.gif

12 minutes ago, EIlen said:

Aa rojullo ma nannagaru...lol.  My amma, chithamma’s say this “ma nanne untenaa..”. And they also say your dads (pedananna, Babai included) are waste fellows 

• Haha 1