India...Nature Visits...

dasari4kntr

Just now, 8pm said:

time unte ee video choodu.. you will get idea of entire train journey. I loved it.

Especially Arabian Sea coast & Netravati river part

illaagee mana araku di...kooda vunte..post cheyyi...

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

illaagee mana araku di...kooda vunte..post cheyyi...

Araku bus lo vella.. pedda gnapakam ledu.

But loved train journey from Vizag to KGP.

But, water falls experience maatram life lo maravanu. Scary incident.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Peddayana said:

looks awesome , waterfalls are always nice to visit , the sound of water and the cool atmosphere near them makes it worthwhile..

yup i agree... as i grew up near to waterfalls ... there is something water power when the falls will fall ah place chala mandhi chanipotharu ...adhi ubi laga gunjesthadhi ...some how my family always that spot and bath some other place sin taht waterfalls .... andhuke every year oka 10 to 20 people chnaipotharu 

Never visit any water falls in Summer… Even Jog falls is dried out.. Rainy season is the best time to visit any waterfalls… 

Niagara is the only water fall where they control the water flow using a dam upstate.. so that there is always water flowing to keep the tourists happy.. 

23 hours ago, Peddayana said:

looks awesome , waterfalls are always nice to visit , the sound of water and the cool atmosphere near them makes it worthwhile..

Agreed . I love sound of water falls , flowing rivers . Heals me , make me so happy. I saw few water falls just over the weekend 🙂

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, argadorn said:

yup i agree... as i grew up near to waterfalls ... there is something water power when the falls will fall ah place chala mandhi chanipotharu ...adhi ubi laga gunjesthadhi ...some how my family always that spot and bath some other place sin taht waterfalls .... andhuke every year oka 10 to 20 people chnaipotharu 

ekkada perigaavu bro nuvvu?

• 4 weeks later...