Telugu Man who sexually assaulted woman aboard flight from Chicago to Myrtle Beach gets max prison sentence

Raazu

All races and nationalities do this. Manollu mathrame kadhuuu. But in all honesty we are sexually deprived than any other. So chances are high with our desi santhaaa

• Like 1

topic telugodu ante moral policing shuroo na - sata koti bodi lingallo eedu inko lingam - I dont see the point of spreading negativity. why am i wrong?

Not very convincing so far, there's a chance he might have become a victim. 

Be very careful when you sit next to American women in flights, I usually don't eat put my hands on the common seat rest when I am sitting next to them. Also try to not fall asleep when you are sitting next to them, if you by chance fall asleep and were to hit them they will definitely file a case of sexual assault on you. Manakunna name alantidi mari, Indian men ante sexual perverts ani gatti nammakam undi ikkada kontha mandiki and it also gets fueled reading articles like this. 

If possible ask for a seat change if you get seated next to an American woman, or take precautions to avoid even hitting them accidentally. 

18 hours ago, veerigadu said:

All races and nationalities do this. Manollu mathrame kadhuuu. But in all honesty we are sexually deprived than any other. So chances are high with our desi santhaaa

That's there plus there's a definite effort to point out Indian men as sexual perverts. So even if other nationalities or races of people at times get away, being Indian you definitely won't get away. 

35 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Be very careful when you sit next to American women in flights, I usually don't eat put my hands on the common seat rest when I am sitting next to them. Also try to not fall asleep when you are sitting next to them, if you by chance fall asleep and were to hit them they will definitely file a case of sexual assault on you. Manakunna name alantidi mari, Indian men ante sexual perverts ani gatti nammakam undi ikkada kontha mandiki and it also gets fueled reading articles like this. 

If possible ask for a seat change if you get seated next to an American woman, or take precautions to avoid even hitting them accidentally. 

itla unte, seat change kosam adagocchu...@3$%...Bodybuilder Female GIF - Bodybuilder Female GIFs

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Half of the time women pakkana kosovadam risk yeee. Especially in long flights. While asleep, accidentally touchings and leanings ayye avakasam ekkuvaaa...karma kali aaa touchings edho bayala meedhaaaa ayite. Inka assameeee free ticket to lord krishna janmasthanam///

Thellodu ayithe sworry cheppi navvithee nammestharu. Manam ayithe kavali ani chesav ani 10ngestharuuuu 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Half of the time women pakkana kosovadam risk yeee. Especially in long flights. While asleep, accidentally touchings and leanings ayye avakasam ekkuvaaa...karma kali aaa touchings edho bayala meedhaaaa ayite. Inka assameeee free ticket lord krishna janmasthanam///

last time nenu india velthunnappudu oka pakistan late 20s pori naa pakkana seat lo unde....100s of times touchings avthune unde but we both didn't have any issues though...we had a good talk throughout the flight and she was casually touching me like when she was adjusting something, she would hold my hand, etc...@3$%

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

last time nenu india velthunnappudu oka pakistan late 20s pori naa pakkana seat lo unde....100s of times touchings avthune unde but we both didn't have any issues though...we had a good talk throughout the flight and she was casually touching me like when she was adjusting something, she would hold my hand, etc...@3$%

Some ladies are very broad minded. Others touchings ni edho magnify chesi racha chestharuuuu. Pakkaki thirigiiii 10ngeyadam better why risk with these random girlsss