Telugu Man who sexually assaulted woman aboard flight from Chicago to Myrtle Beach gets max prison sentence

Raazu

On 6/22/2021 at 10:21 PM, TriStateBabu said:

First off I am sorry you had to go through similar experiences. But in this case the guy is a serial sexual abuser and he deserves to be behind bars. Kaada?

Agree with you 

On 6/22/2021 at 12:25 PM, Fish said:

First of all I am a women and I don’t do such things. I have gone through that story, I too travel in flights and came across different situations. Oka man shoulder thagilithene, I warn him that you are touching me ani.In that incident there were no warnings and aa ammayi allow chesindi to touch her private parts and later complained. Naaku Inka Ardam kaanidi emitante aa ammayi thelileda until he was progressing that extreme ani. Yee situation lo I cannot take anyone’s side. 

I would have said Papam to anyone in any situation because I cannot harm anyone and I believe in karma

Ammayilu mostly bayapadatharu, when are subject to harassment. Instant ga aravaru.

Ilanti serial criminals ki adhi artham ayithe, they will start taking advantage of this.

On 6/22/2021 at 4:31 PM, Zindagi247 said:

naku reverse experience. na pakkana oka kathi lanti nalla pori kurchundi mega bus lo DC to atlanta 14hrs journey. Na kante age ekuva laga anipinchindi but super sexy undi. bus lo anta vala batch ye unaru. nenu emi matladakunda unna almost morning varaku 12hrs journey. inka 2 hrs lo digipotam anaga tane matladindi..what do you do ani ala. nenu edo mubhavamgane replies istunna. whats your problem why dont you talk you were silent all along anindi. naku fuselu egirinayi..matladakapoyina problem ena ani. Had a long day yesterday and wanted to rest so couldnot chat with you ani chepina. apatiki kopam ga ne undi. night matladadaniki try chesindi anta nenu headphones petukune una most of the time so teliyaledu. last 2 hrs bane matladukunam. digipoyetapudu hug ichi bye chepindi

Nijam cheppu dantho date pothava? Tella porlu guda antha manatho povalantey

On 6/22/2021 at 11:43 PM, Shameless said:

window seat best bro...em thalakay noppi undadhu...pakistani ammailu usual ga mana indians tho bagane untaru...nenu Iowa lo work chesetappudu oka pakistani pori parichayam aindhi...she used to work in a gast station...just oka few months before US ki occhindhi...she was gorgeous and most white men used to come see her since she was always wearing traditional outfits...we used to hang out just like friends...luckily my wife was aware of it but she had her doubts though...@3$%

abbo nuvu pedda Nagarajuna ani.ni wife ki suspicion  anta...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, linksys23 said:

abbo nuvu pedda Nagarajuna ani.ni wife ki suspicion  anta...

@3$%...I don't know if you are married or unmarried but any wife whether it's Nagarjuna's or Brahmanandam's will definitely feel jealous bro...if there is no jealousy then there is no love between the two (just my thinking)...

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

@3$%...I don't know if you are married or unmarried but any wife whether it's Nagarjuna's or Brahmanandam's will definitely feel jealous bro...if there is no jealousy then there is no love between the two (just my thinking)...

Making some one insecure by giving negative emotion like Jealousy is certainly not the right way to gauge LOVE...yOUR THINKING is largely developed by 1 hero 3 heroines--jealousy element shown in Telugu/South movies...

Ground reality is not tat...Watch out bro..sword swings both ways...ur wife might also think the same way and do more than making U jealous (If u know at i mean)

by the way i married...

3 hours ago, linksys23 said:

Making some one insecure by giving negative emotion like Jealousy is certainly not the right way to gauge LOVE...yOUR THINKING is largely developed by 1 hero 3 heroines--jealousy element shown in Telugu/South movies...

Ground reality is not tat...Watch out bro..sword swings both ways...ur wife might also think the same way and do more than making U jealous (If u know at i mean)

by the way i married...

Again it depends on person to person and culture to culture...every person has the jealousy thing inside but doesn't come out that easily...my wife comes from a different culture than mine....what they show in telugu movies is not even love...it's just attraction and obsession, and sometimes forced love...women are women from any culture and every husband is handsome to their wife...why don't you try this:  say your wife that you went out for lunch with a female colleague...even though your wife loves and trusts you, she will have her own questions...try that and let me know...

53 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Again it depends on person to person and culture to culture...every person has the jealousy thing inside but doesn't come out that easily...my wife comes from a different culture than mine....what they show in telugu movies is not even love...it's just attraction and obsession, and sometimes forced love...women are women from any culture and every husband is handsome to their wife...why don't you try this:  say your wife that you went out for lunch with a female colleague...even though your wife loves and trusts you, she will have her own questions...try that and let me know...

Have to disagree bro. Women are just putting up with them and they do not feel any attraction towards their husband nor feel them as handsome. If given a chance they would marry a handsome and good looks but our culture asks to seek security and financially secure guys. With Current generation slightly changing as Indian girls are also wanting to have attratice husbands rather than just look for financial stability.

3 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Have to disagree bro. Women are just putting up with them and they do not feel any attraction towards their husband nor feel them as handsome. If given a chance they would marry a handsome and good looks but our culture asks to seek security and financially secure guys. With Current generation slightly changing as Indian girls are also wanting to have attratice husbands rather than just look for financial stability.

my point of explanation is after marriage bro...beauty won't remain the same...usually most indian women put up weight and men grow their tummies and lose hair...but end of the day the women feel their man as their handsome hunk:giggle:

24 minutes ago, Shameless said:

my point of explanation is after marriage bro...beauty won't remain the same...usually most indian women put up weight and men grow their tummies and lose hair...but end of the day the women feel their man as their handsome hunk:giggle:

Emo bro they just pretend anpistundi due to social stigma. If he takes care of her financially and respects her they feel it is ok and compromise on intimacy anpistadi. You will hear more about sexless marriages because one partner feels no longer to each other. Mana daggra inka antha open mindedness raledu due to repressed and converstive culture. Rather than open about it they will suffer silent death.