Telugu Man who sexually assaulted woman aboard flight from Chicago to Myrtle Beach gets max prison sentence

Raazu

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

palm reading ani, thana nails real aa leka fake aa ani touch chesi cheppamani...inka nenu bathroom ki legisinappudalla full ga legs tho pressings but nothing intentional though...tight spot kadha bro...@3$%

Aagu Vanessa ki cheptha! 😄

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Aagu Vanessa ki cheptha! 😄

1 day naatho no talking bro...luckily I said her everything and the pakistani girl even talked to my wife too on Facetime..she invited us to Lahore next time...I do have her home address...@3$%

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

1 day naatho no talking bro...luckily I said her everything and the pakistani girl even talked to my wife too on Facetime..she invited us to Lahore next time...I do have her home address...@3$%

Wow! Still in touch?

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Wow! Still in touch?

she is friends with me on FB...she is Dubai now...we message once in a while but we rarely talk...@3$%

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Wow! Still in touch?

2010 lo nenu India ki emirates lo fly avthunte, Rahat Fateh Ali khan was troupe members same flight lo traveling...one of the guy who is a tabla player sat next to me...we had a good conversation throughout the flight...he did even introduce me to Rahat in Dubai...I am still in touch with that guy...he opened a music school in Islamabad...I asked Rahat if he can sing a song for me and surprisingly he did...@3$% 

Just now, Shameless said:

2010 lo nenu India ki emirates lo fly avthunte, Rahat Fateh Ali khan was troupe members same flight lo traveling...one of the guy who is a tabla player sat next to me...we had a good conversation throughout the flight...he did even introduce me to Rahat in Dubai...I am still in touch with that guy...he opened a music school in Islamabad...I asked Rahat if he can sing a song for me and surprisingly he did...@3$% 

Niku Pakistan citizenship easy with these referrals 😊

Just now, Raazu said:

Niku Pakistan citizenship easy with these referrals 😊

the thing is all my trips to India for vacation were through these middle-eastern flights bro...last time return osthunte oka desi pilla naa pakkana unde...she is telugu but born and brought up in Mumbai...we shared numbers since she was a student and needed help with jobs and consultancies...she still messages me on whatsapp wishing on festivals and important days...but I never had any bad intention with either the pakistani girl or our desi girl...luckily my wife knows both of them now...@3$%

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

the thing is all my trips to India for vacation were through these middle-eastern flights bro...last time return osthunte oka desi pilla naa pakkana unde...she is telugu but born and brought up in Mumbai...we shared numbers since she was a student and needed help with jobs and consultancies...she still messages me on whatsapp wishing on festivals and important days...but I never had any bad intention with either the pakistani girl or our desi girl...luckily my wife knows both of them now...@3$%

Next time  vellinappudu Cheppu, Nenu vostha same flight lo but different seats..😊

5 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Next time  vellinappudu Cheppu, Nenu vostha same flight lo but different seats..😊

sure bro...cheptha..veldham...middle eastern flights lo pakistani vallu chala mandhi untaru and masth friendly ga untaru...@3$%

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

sure bro...cheptha..veldham...middle eastern flights lo pakistani vallu chala mandhi untaru and masth friendly ga untaru...@3$%

I can’t bear their strong perfume smell… bath thakkuva perfume akkuva batch 😊

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

Nijama? Choosava neevu? 

Yes side angle lo vadu window seat idi middle seat motham angi the side angles anni agupinchai 

27 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I can’t bear their strong perfume smell… bath thakkuva perfume akkuva batch 😊

girls are okay bro...nenu first time US osthunnappudu Doha lo oka 4 girls batch pakistanis naa flight lo yekkaru with burqas but face not covered...washington lo dhigina tharavatha flight dhige tappudu chusthe thighs paiki shorts and cleavage kanipinchela tshirts vesukunnaru...nenu shock ayya vaallani chusi...nenu first time illu odhili occha ane dukkham lo undi vallani anthaga chudaleka poya...@3$%

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Yes side angle lo vadu window seat idi middle seat motham angi the side angles anni agupinchai 

Punjabi poledha mouth clean ki.. 

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

girls are okay bro...nenu first time US osthunnappudu Doha lo oka 4 girls batch pakistanis naa flight lo yekkaru with burqas but face not covered...washington lo dhigina tharavatha flight dhige tappudu chusthe thighs paiki shorts and cleavage kanipinchela tshirts vesukunnaru...nenu shock ayya vaallani chusi...nenu first time illu odhili occha ane dukkham lo undi vallani anthaga chudaleka poya...@3$%

Midnight masala 

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Midnight masala 

enthaina pakistan ammaila skin tone baguntadhi and they are naturally beautiful too...aa genes mamool genes kaavu vallavi including kashmiri girls...Brahmi dappu Tirumala Tirupati Venkatesa Movie Comedy Scenes, Srikanth Tirumala Tirupati Venkatesa Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, Ravi Teja Comedy, Roja Scenes, Telugu Movie Comedy, Kovai Sarala Funny Scenes, Telugu Comedy Scenes, Tirumala Tirupati Venkatesha Funny Scenes, Tirumala Tirupathi Venkatesa Movie Scenes, Kota Srinivas Rao Movie Comedy Scenes, E Sathi Babu Tirumala Tirupati Venkatesa Movie Comedy, Sri Balaji Video GIF