Chiranjeevi hair

DesiPokiri

10 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

same fans also responsible for the stardom he got.

I don't know Andhra ,. Rayalaseema region but in Telangana I don't think caste play any major role in his stardom... 

4 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

which telugu actor is bigger than chiru in his generation ? he just couldn't make it to next level. 

ok, he didn't have talent to go beyond that ankundam. . let's agree with you.. so how is that an obstruction for him to get into politics. 

you started argument with he could had become an amitabh, and now you came to he didn't have talent.. 

so, why shouldn't he come to politics.. are you suggesting him to go to a acting Institute instead? 

9 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, he didn't have talent to go beyond that ankundam. . let's agree with you.. so how is that an obstruction for him to get into politics. 

you started argument with he could had become an amitabh, and now you came to he didn't have talent.. 

so, why shouldn't he come to politics.. are you suggesting him to go to a acting Institute instead? 

didn't have talent is your conclusion not mine .....

Chiru has talent, probably the only capable guy in TFI at that time ...

politics has stopped from nurturing that talent. Yea he would've been better pursuing acting than politics

he might be a good politician but he is not made for that ... 

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

didn't have talent is your conclusion not mine .....

Chiru has talent, probably the only capable guy in TFI at that time ... politics stopped from nurturing that talent. Yea he would've been better getting into acting institute than politics. 

hindi lo own money tho try chesna click avvaledu annav, and now you are saying it's my conclusion and not yours.. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

hindi lo own money tho try chesna click avvaledu annav, and now you are saying it's my conclusion and not yours.. 

ya own money kakunda collaborations kooda cheyacchu kani cheyyaledu .. ego came in middle

1 hour ago, JAPAN said:

ee vishayam lo mechukovali siru ni...

if it happens to me personally .. I would be more mentally down from time to time remembering those incidents

but he stood par on all negatives and keeps on service to society on a positive note

Done by jaffas in pulivendula 

1 hour ago, ysshakeela said:

90% of Media was in TDP hands and 10% in Congress(YSR hands).

So this ticket selling worked propaganda worked big time. Can you tell at least 5 MLAs who contested on PRP that can contribute at least 1 Crore? People like Tupakula Munemma in Nellore could not afford even auto rickshaw charges for Campaign. If ticket selling and money making were real, when YSR announced publicly (just after winning the elections in 2009,May) to come forward who ever gave money to AlluAravind/Chiru so that he will collect the money from them.

Why did not even a single person come forward to claim the money?

By the way, I like KCR more than you do. He relied and believed on single slogan "TG Movement" and got rid of those 2 castes from TG forever. Yes Chiru could have raised the caste issue like how Jagan did it in 2019 against Commodes and won with huge margin. Thats where I started to hate Chiru, he could have campaigned against two brothel castes that are ruining AP in 2009 itself.

Enti thupakula munemma okka poor person cheppi Andaru poor antava enti. I don't have the list now. Posani Krishna murali contested on Siru party. Bhumana family, ganta, vangaveeti Radha.. itanti families okka 10-15 unnayi. 

If ur calling those 2 castes as brothal then Siru & his family are biggest brothels in Telugu states. Kapu's Siru family ni eppatiki nammaru

4 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

ya own money kakunda collaborations kooda cheyacchu kani cheyyaledu .. ego came in middle

whatever, this is going nowhere.. period

5 hours ago, JogipetSrikanth said:

idi new video kaadanukunta.. last year lockdown taravata theaters open seyyamani request sesinappati video..

chiranjeevi recently did the same thing that shewag, salllu bhai, mohan babu did to hair..

0*tat8gPO-BuDd4VaR.

Mohan babu aaa?? Vaadiki batta Thala kada?? Did you mean Manchu vishnu??

4 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

No plans ? He tried many times. He did Gentleman and Gang leader in Hindi with his own money and that too as mainstream hero. After Bahubali he tried to make SyeRaa to get name as Pan-India actor. All times he failed to carry it forward 

Top category stars in all industries have some foot print in telugu .. Mamotty Mohanlal Rajini Kamalhasan Ajith .. even Nag acted in other industries. 

Aaj Ka Goonda Raj was a big hit in many Northern belt states.

All those stars you mentioned were a bit successful via dubbing films, they did not try direct films.

Nag is/was a colossal disaster in his own TFI.

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Enti thupakula munemma okka poor person cheppi Andaru poor antava enti. I don't have the list now. Posani Krishna murali contested on Siru party. Bhumana family, ganta, vangaveeti Radha.. itanti families okka 10-15 unnayi. 

If ur calling those 2 castes as brothal then Siru & his family are biggest brothels in Telugu states. Kapu's Siru family ni eppatiki nammaru

How much do you think have given as donation to PRP?