Christopher Nolan Movies Ranked from Worst to Best

everything10

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Dark knoght is worst ?

“Very poor choice of words”

If you're good at something, never do it for free”

Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just...DO things”

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions...you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?”

To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.”

Oh, you. You just couldn’t let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren’t you? Huh? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.”

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Dark knoght is worst ?

11 minutes ago, covid1990 said:

dark knight worst endhi bruh WaryNimbleHammerheadbird-max-1mb.gif

Worst kaadhu…naa fav movies cheppa…

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Worst kaadhu…naa fav movies cheppa…

bathinchav... inka dark knight worst movie followed by interstellar annav emo ankunna