US used car prices have reached their peak, wholesale auction prices have already started to declining, meaning that retail prices are poised to follow.

Ryzen_renoir

7 hours ago, bankris said:

yes. Markup value over MSRP is legal.. All Hyundai dealers are selling PAlisade with $5,000 markup value. There is a lot of demand for Hyundai Palisade and Kia Telluride. I like my Palisade very much. 

Agreed. Palisade is a absolute delight 😍

Off late, Kia and Hyundai have been excellent with their newer car launches.

Seeing all you guys, I pulled a quote for my 2020 Palisade last night from carmax and I'm getting $1000 more than what I purchased it for.. I used almost 1.5 years and put around 10,000 miles. Lol.. good time to sell my car and wait couple of months and buy another new latest palisade.  Ofcourse, i'll lose the sales tax money and interest I paid on the auto loan for these 1.5 years. But, that's okay.. that's all coming to $4,500. I used the car for 1.5 years anyway.. so. i'm okay with that. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, bankris said:

Seeing all you guys, I pulled a quote for my 2020 Palisade last night from carmax and I'm getting $1000 more than what I purchased it for.. I used almost 1.5 years and put around 10,000 miles. Lol.. good time to sell my car and wait couple of months and buy another new latest palisade.  Ofcourse, i'll lose the sales tax money and interest I paid on the auto loan for these 1.5 years. But, that's okay.. that's all coming to $4,500. I used the car for 1.5 years anyway.. so. i'm okay with that. 

The "used car gods" must be really crazy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

The "used car gods" must be really crazy

lol...used house owners raked money so far.. time for us to make a tad bit of money on cars now. :)

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...