Revanth Will Start Fire

bhaigan

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

@Spartan straight question to you Huzurabad lo evaru gelustharu ?

Fuli ni PCC president cheyadamu part of the game plan anukuntunna - congress tried to dilly dally for too long and there is KCR proxxy gang in congress like Fuli is CBN proxxy..these decisions in congress are being influenced by outsiders for too long now. Monna congress ollaki appointment ichindu and mallu started talking against BJP immediately.

All that a side, if Dora has to win Huzurabad he needs congress to keep its vote bank intact. What happened in Dubbaka is congress was not seen as a competitor and couldn’t save its deposit which impacted TRS winning chances. Every one anticipated Kaushik Reddy will jump to TRS but the game plan is that he is being very aggressive and  if he can preserve 60k+ votes polled last time and that some 100k votes polled to Etala will split into pro TRS and pro Etala votes which gives a chance to TRS to put up a fight. Added to that, Fuli ferformance ento konta josh nimputadi party cadre la

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

mukkodu adi build avvanivvadu.

Anti-incumbancy and Opposition, ie renditini sachina build up aye chance istaledu.

My suspicion: Present Congress la Revanth and Seethakka thappa andaru TRS ki jump, including CLP leader. 

17 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Anti-incumbancy and Opposition, ie renditini sachina build up aye chance istaledu.

My suspicion: Present Congress la Revanth and Seethakka thappa andaru TRS ki jump, including CLP leader. 

he doesnt want to fail as other 3 times CMs of other states in that scenario..

ade plan to dusku potunnadu.

24 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Evvaru poru kaka, they get their packages staying in congress, south Telangana  la esp Nalgonda la sagamu contracts chesedi Komati reddy brothers.

uttam and wife eppati nundo MyHome funded

mallu podu, jagga clearly sponsored by dora. 

Jeevan reddy congi to the core

megatha scrap batch like addanki dyakar congress vadalaru 

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Fuli will just ensure that BJP remains 3rd and help Dora more, with pro TDP image he is never going to be the one and even congress wins by luck he will be not be the CM candidate. 

Dora end goal is ensure there is enough fight in the triangular contest and even in 2018 he lost atleast a dozen seats with less than 1% vote margin. If there is a triangular contest TRS will walk away with 90% seats.

Man... don’t wish for another TRS term...

We need a change ... a non-trs/bj at the state.

TRS must face some tough times... for the benefit of TG.

12 minutes ago, reality said:

Respect your opinion but I am always a local party supporter and better be because otherwise the state will be funding congress to contest elections all over India and on top  of that our pappus have no say in Delhi. Look at Karnataka- they regressed so badly even they couldn’t complete the ORR or metro and have been languishing for decades inspite of being a  richer state . If not for TRS we would be in a similar situation 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Respect your opinion but I am always a local party supporter and better be because otherwise the state will be funding congress to contest elections all over India and on top  of that our pappus have no say in Delhi. Look at Karnataka- they regressed so badly even they couldn’t complete the ORR or metro and have been languishing for decades. If not for TRS we would be in a similar situation 

As you may have noticed, I used to support TRS on the same basis as you explained above. But, second term has been horrible. It has become more political than administrative. TRS never dared to question Bodi for their ill-treatment of Telangana. Its apparent that they have mutual understanding. I feel that they are taking things for granted and it will become only worse if there is no resistance.

Congi or any others or no way better, but TRS has to stay on the ground, and that’s possible only with a political jolt.

Fuli ni PCC president cheyadamu part of the game plan anukuntunna - congress tried to dilly dally for too long and there is KCR proxxy gang in congress like Fuli is CBN proxxy..these decisions in congress are being influenced by outsiders for too long now. Monna congress ollaki appointment ichindu and mallu started talking against BJP immediately.

All that a side, if Dora has to win Huzurabad he needs congress to keep its vote bank intact. What happened in Dubbaka is congress was not seen as a competitor and couldn’t save its deposit which impacted TRS winning chances. Every one anticipated Kaushik Reddy will jump to TRS but the game plan is that he is being very aggressive and  if he can preserve 60k+ votes polled last time and that some 100k votes polled to Etala will split into pro TRS and pro Etala votes which gives a chance to TRS to put up a fight. Added to that, Fuli ferformance ento konta josh nimputadi party cadre la

simple question to u

who in congi fights kcr better?

23 minutes ago, reality said:

As you may have noticed, I used to support TRS on the same basis as you explained above. But, second term has been horrible. It has become more political than administrative. TRS never dared to question Bodi for their ill-treatment of Telangana. Its apparent that they have mutual understanding. I feel that they are taking things for granted and it will become only worse if there is no resistance.

Congi or any others or no way better, but TRS has to stay on the ground, and that’s possible only with a political jolt.

That’s why I said I respect how you feel about it but some of this is consequential firstly KCR has no leverage at this point to hold ground on anything and it gets swept because of the might BJP has at this point in time and there is no point in arguing with center on a daily basis since as minute as constructing a commercial  building requires environmental clearances from central bodies.

Not many know the environmental permissions for secretariat was held which was dearer to him and he had to give in to join ayushuman bharat etc.(following poor show in GHMC). BJP is using it’s leverage whereever it mattered and believe me there is no better leader to keep BJP at bay in TG than KCR.

It has been his modus operandi to strike the rod when it’s hot that means we have to wait for a collation government to get us any favors done.

lastly, I agree the 4 MPs that Telangana gave to BJP is pure waste and  Kishan Reddy can’t even help get the road access opened in contonment inspite of being a Minister in Home affairs and the flyover/road expansion projects have been languishing because BJP choose to throw in a spanner and not part lands for alternative land allocations. The less said about Bandi the better, Karimnagar vallani anali - the level of questions he asks in parliament and he is working anti Telangana in opposition to KCR but sadly to win Telangana other party leaders  will have to represent/love Telangana more than TRS leaders does

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

he has to focus on what TRS promised and not delivered...

enta sepu Rakul Rao, K family meeda ediste...janalu will not believe...mainly rural areas...

dabbul ichi ela mosam chestunnado cheppali clear ga ardham ayyela.. adi chesi reach aina..

20 seats kuda gelavadam kashtam..

20 gelichina 1 year lo half jump

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

simple question to u

who in congi fights kcr better?

No leader in Telangana has charisma to bring down KCR at this point, the only thing congress do is effectively play opposition role and be in people’s mind until the point where there is no KCR or wait for the inflection point where it is a about to tilt the balance. As I see it currently Congress is fighting for the opposition status which BJP gained at the expense of congress as they are labeling themselves as alternative to TRS which is a dangerous precedent to the existence of congress party in Telangana 

I would see jeevan Reddy as kattar congi or sridhar babu who is rationale in criticism and can help consolidate BC vote 

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

evadu em peekaledu KCR ni...even Revanth velli BJP lo join ayyi Modi ni ikkadiki thecchina kuda em peekaleru KCR and his troupe ni...Alluda Majaka Comedy Scenes - Kota Pentaiah Romance With Dakota - Chiranjeevi Alluda Majaka, Alluda Majaka Movie, Alluda Majaka Full Movie, Alluda Majaka Movie Parts, Alluda Majaka Scenes, Alluda Majaka Movie Scenes, Alluda Majaka Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, Alluda Majaka Romantic Scenes, Alluda Majaka Songs, Ramya Krishna Hot Scenes, Rambha Hot Scenes, Telugu Comedy Movies, 2014 Telugu Movies, Yevadu, Rey, Race Gurram, Baahubali, Kota Pentaiah Romance With Dakota, Alluda Majaka Comedy Scenes - Kota Pentaiah Romance With Dakota GIF

1 hour ago, reality said:

true bro

mari janalani edvalani chesthunadu

elections unte tappa asalu development undadu

edina uru bagupadali ante MLA povali ane daka tisukchindu

inko sari win ayyadu ante monna cm post cheppu tho samanam anadu e sari janalu kuda cheppu tho samanam antadu

1 hour ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

incumbency build up avvakunda 2019 lo 3 congress and 4 BJP MP lu etla gelicharu

KCR TG lo media ni or social media ni edaganivvadu, monna journalist kidnap chesinappude ardam ayi undali

Respect your opinion but I am always a local party supporter and better be because otherwise the state will be funding congress to contest elections all over India and on top  of that our pappus have no say in Delhi. Look at Karnataka- they regressed so badly even they couldn’t complete the ORR or metro and have been languishing for decades inspite of being a  richer state . If not for TRS we would be in a similar situation 

BJP idea kuda ade kada TG lo congress rakudadu ane ga

TRS and BJP dosthana, from 2014 TRS was part of NDA