Club Tito - Goa

i_sudigadu

Owner sells Goa’s famous club Tito’s, alleges harassment by authorities

In a social media post, Ricardo D’Souza, who has been running the club with his brother David D’Souza, announced that he had sold his “entire business” in Goa for an “adequate compensation” while declining to disclose who the buyers werE

In a social media post, Ricardo D’Souza, who has been running the club with his brother David D’Souza, announced that he had sold his “entire business” in Goa for an “adequate compensation” while declining to disclose who the buyers were

Goa’s iconic club Tito’s is being sold amid co-owner Ricardo D’Souza claiming harassment by local authorities as one of the reasons for the sale. 

In a social media post, Ricardo D’Souza, who has been running the club with his brother David D’Souza, announced that he had sold his “entire business” in Goa for an “adequate compensation” while declining to disclose who the buyers were. 

“It is with sadness but with anger that we have sold our entire business in Goa. I personally have suffered the least as I was compensated adequately and even my future generations won’t have to work,”Ricardo D’Souza wrote.

Alleging harassment by local authorities, Ricardo D’Souza went on to name authorities like “police, PDA (Planning and Development Authority), CRZ (Coastal Regulation Zone), NGOs, panchayats and Sarpanchs, BDO (Block Development Officer), Deputy Collectors, etc”.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

In a social media post, Ricardo D’Souza, who has been running the club with his brother David D’Souza, announced that he had sold his “entire business” in Goa for an “adequate compensation” while declining to disclose who the buyers werE

In a social media post, Ricardo D’Souza, who has been running the club with his brother David D’Souza, announced that he had sold his “entire business” in Goa for an “adequate compensation” while declining to disclose who the buyers were

Goa’s iconic club Tito’s is being sold amid co-owner Ricardo D’Souza claiming harassment by local authorities as one of the reasons for the sale. 

In a social media post, Ricardo D’Souza, who has been running the club with his brother David D’Souza, announced that he had sold his “entire business” in Goa for an “adequate compensation” while declining to disclose who the buyers were. 

“It is with sadness but with anger that we have sold our entire business in Goa. I personally have suffered the least as I was compensated adequately and even my future generations won’t have to work,”Ricardo D’Souza wrote.

Alleging harassment by local authorities, Ricardo D’Souza went on to name authorities like “police, PDA (Planning and Development Authority), CRZ (Coastal Regulation Zone), NGOs, panchayats and Sarpanchs, BDO (Block Development Officer), Deputy Collectors, etc”.

Tito in Goa sooper bro... I think around 2011-12, one of my friends was in a party in the dining hall and all of a sudden Miss India Contestants of that year came and did ramp walk in skimpy swimsuits. He took close up shots of each contestant where the camel toe of each contestant was clearly visible. Unfortunately in those days WhatsApp was not there. He sent them to me via Yahoo Mail and I saved on my iPhone 4s, the model was latest that time. I lost the phone and the photos as well. So sad so sad

6 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Tito in Goa sooper bro... I think around 2011-12, one of my friends was in a party in the dining hall and all of a sudden Miss India Contestants of that year came and did ramp walk in skimpy swimsuits. He took close up shots of each contestant where the camel toe of each contestant was clearly visible. Unfortunately in those days WhatsApp was not there. He sent them to me via Yahoo Mail and I saved on my iPhone 4s, the model was latest that time. I lost the phone and the photos as well. So sad so sad

mail lo vuntundii kada

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

10 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

mail lo vuntundii kada

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

Excellent question bro, very very excellent question. But the whole mail box was erased by Yahoo 2 times once in 2016 and in 2020. I have sent an email to them requesting them to retrieve and give all my data to me. But they said once gone all gone. Any body has the same bad experience as myself with Yahoo? If you know how to get the old mails back, I will surely put them on AFDB for our frends

3 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Excellent question bro, very very excellent question. But the whole mail box was erased by Yahoo 2 times once in 2016 and in 2020. I have sent an email to them requesting them to retrieve and give all my data to me. But they said once gone all gone. Any body has the same bad experience as myself with Yahoo? If you know how to get the old mails back, I will surely put them on AFDB for our frends

Alanaati phillipines pori latho ochi raani English tho raasukunna prema lekalu mothham 10gaii ee love dalo yahoo gaanni mingaali

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Alanaati phillipines pori latho ochi raani English tho raasukunna prema lekalu mothham 10gaii ee love dalo yahoo gaanni mingaali

Did you have the same exp with Yahoo? What did you do after you found that your data was erased?

10 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Club Tito..!! One of the oldest and most popular….season la aithe Russian dada’s tho kala kalaladutunde..

?

42 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Did you have the same exp with Yahoo? What did you do after you found that your data was erased?

After that I realized yahoo is BS and never opened it 

13 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

Oh my Jajjinakada Janaare. So many memories from Tito's and Mambos. Really sad to hear Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Back then…early 2000’s la…off season apudu Tito’s odu beach mida dunakam terchetodu..Saturday-Sunday aithe Mumbai crowd tho nindipotunde..FIFA or Euro Cup game tarvata full racha vuntunde…I don’t think Tito’s is now not as much popular as it used to be…

21 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Back then…early 2000’s la…off season apudu Tito’s odu beach mida dunakam terchetodu..Saturday-Sunday aithe Mumbai crowd tho nindipotunde..FIFA or Euro Cup game tarvata full racha vuntunde…I don’t think Tito’s is now not as much popular as it used to be…

36 minutes ago, kfrockz said:

Oh my Jajjinakada Janaare. So many memories from Tito's and Mambos. Really sad to hear Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Oh my Balio, never thought that so many people know so many things about Tito.

I was thinking very few people know about this.

2 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

mail lo vuntundii kada

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

1 hour ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Club Tito..!! One of the oldest and most popular….season la aithe Russian fafa’s tho kala kalaladutunde..

1 hour ago, i_sudigadu said:

?

@Dabbakai Oh man, Internet is such a Great thing, after you asked me I started looking for it on the net and found this on YT. Imagine the girls with that tight dresses being photographed at a foot's distance. I used to have very close-up shots of these bikinis. Almost full camel-toe was visible. So sad I lost them. 

17 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Oh my Balio, never thought that so many people know so many things about Tito.

I was thinking very few people know about this.

2000-2010's madhyalo Goa trips esetollandariki Tito's telvakunda vundadu...

ipudu chala clubs ochinattu vunayi but back then Tito's and Mambo's.....inkokati club cubanna ani vuntunde but that used to be open only in the season.