what's the craziest reply you got when you are in love

kalaa_pipaasi

a girl once asked me lechipodhama ani because her parents wont agree.i never expected that craziness. first naku bayamesindi...endhi ila matladthundi ani anukunna. neeku antha dhairyam unda ani i asked her. soft ga unanu ani lite theeskoku. neeku theleedu na guts gurinchi ani she replied. i laughed at her when she told this. ammailu love matters lo pirikollu anukunevadini appatidhaka.

i was forced to change my opinion again with one of my friends marriage recently where the girl came for him, in another incident

if a girl believes in a guy they can do anything and everything they can - guys mix n match - conclusion women r fairer gender than anybody could ever believe or agree to

• Upvote 1

Similar story but characters reverse nenu paripodam ante tanu ma intlo valle munde chesukovali anindi problem entante ma intlo oppukoledu ..2weeks block chesi pettindi fb lo tana pelli pic ettindi gante G musukoni na pani nenu chesukuntunna 2WeROkWOazCUNSMr7lE8beSo0GPbnNJjBFL2BExm

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Similar story but characters reverse nenu paripodam ante tanu ma intlo valle munde chesukovali anindi problem entante ma intlo oppukoledu ..2weeks block chesi pettindi fb lo tana pelli pic ettindi gante G musukoni na pani nenu chesukuntunna 2WeROkWOazCUNSMr7lE8beSo0GPbnNJjBFL2BExm

🤧

1 hour ago, bluebadger said:

if a girl believes in a guy they can do anything and everything they can - guys mix n match - conclusion women r fairer gender than anybody could ever believe or agree to

Blue

6 hours ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

a girl once asked me lechipodhama ani because her parents wont agree.i never expected that craziness. first naku bayamesindi...endhi ila matladthundi ani anukunna. neeku antha dhairyam unda ani i asked her. soft ga unanu ani lite theeskoku. neeku theleedu na guts gurinchi ani she replied. i laughed at her when she told this. ammailu love matters lo pirikollu anukunevadini appatidhaka.

i was forced to change my opinion again with one of my friends marriage recently where the girl came for him, in another incident

k, hmm

6 hours ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

tarvata jump ah nuvvu? nenite pakka jump 

Ladies are very courageous people. Ee prapancham lo Ladies em chepte ade jarugutundi.. men don’t have that much emotional intelligence, they assess based on practicality. Women assess based on spirituality 

men are like exoskeleton women are like the actual body