Regarding cassettte migrations And edupu

RedThupaki

8 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

I have seen many people....redddyy gajji Inkaa top....antha kantey top...kaapau gajjiii...

Ikkada topic gajji gurunchi kaadhu...

How come some cassettes exist in both Telugu states...

Where kc rao himself claimed that he migrated from Bihar via vizianagaram...??

Frankly thelsukundhaamaney  adigaa

Kaams,eddies, baapanese, komate itla prathi caste lo gajji oka range lo untundhi including some of the bc castes like gouds, Yadav's, munnurkapus as well as sc and sts lo kuda untadhi...difference endhantey paina unna valla gajji prominent ga kanapadthadhi since they are in a position to manipulate policy and decision making , at the same time they are highly vulnerable to exposure too...

For ex-na family lo reds, gouds,Yadav's,kaams unnaru including the whole extended family...okko caste odu valla caste valla daggara kurchunnappudey bayatapedthadu valla gajji ni...

Limiting any caste to certain geographical region is purely based on some political or economic vendetta ...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

assal 2014 lo vacchetunde ...but ysr langa pachika bedisigottindhi - rajyam dora chethiki vachindhi.

yes...atu jaganaal reddiooo itu...some jana reddio tho two places governance ani expect chesi dora butta la paddaaru congresshh

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

ippudu already velamaas meedha edvatam start chesaaru...so called reddios and kings..malli prjallaki vellu name lo peru pettukoni memu raajulu maaku raajyalu undevi ....maa peru la thoka lu anthye pettukuntaam...verey khulam adhi velamaa for now in tel'lagana lo undercurrent edupu nadusthundhi....malli adhey dora rao gaani daggara ministers ga chesthaaaroo ,,,prjalau ardham chesukoni asalu ee khula gajji praantha gajji evaru start chessaaru evariki undho  thelsey dhaaka ee sollu thappadu

Idhi 100% true ba...my uncle who is a respected and influential person with a background of communist ml ideology was lamenting that kc rao is trying to suppress reds since reds are having superior population numbers anta...etla matladindantey since reds are of superior quality they have to be rulers anattu matlaadindu...vaammo anukunna...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

yes...atu jaganaal reddiooo itu...some jana reddio tho two places governance ani expect chesi dora butta la paddaaru congresshh

Yea and also YSR langa sketch was never meant to create a seperate TG state. just to kick out TDP and re-establish the natural kingdom of reddies over entire andhra pradesh. But the cunning dora ran with langa movement and established dora rajyam in tg.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Kaams,eddies, baapanese, komate itla prathi caste lo gajji oka range lo untundhi including some of the bc castes like gouds, Yadav's, munnurkapus as well as sc and sts lo kuda untadhi...difference endhantey paina unna valla gajji prominent ga kanapadthadhi since they are in a position to manipulate policy and decision making , at the same time they are highly vulnerable to exposure too...

For ex-na family lo reds, gouds,Yadav's,kaams unnaru including the whole extended family...okko caste odu valla caste valla daggara kurchunnappudey bayatapedthadu valla gajji ni...

Limiting any caste to certain geographical region is purely based on some political or economic vendetta ...

well said bro...sadukunoodivi i mean nijanga sadukunnodidvi anipinchinav..

okati maathram sure kaaams ayithey itla verey kullala paina intha hatredsness penchadledhu.....maha ayithey they boast memu itla memu itla ...that limited places lo ..places like khammam and nalgonda...nizamabad la ...even in kaaams aa racha undadhu...jai xxx jai jai xxx stuff....asalu undadhu...

ee so called thokaa gaallu andari meedha edusthaaru....asalu kaams vs kaaaps in the name of rangaa...start chesindhey Ysrrr LK gaaadu.....else asalu kaams vs kaapus asalu godavaley undevi kaavuu.....

most of the kaams initially from communists background....especially in khammam, nalgonda..

kaaams anta asalu telangana vaalu kadhantaa?? i started questioning other caseetess how come they are in both regions then? especially reddddiossss....

malli ippudu ee reddios velamaa meedha edusthunaaru tel'ganaa la....to degrade dora in next elechans...atla untundhi vaalla strategy...

i didnt meant to degrade any cassette broo

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea and also YSR langa sketch was never meant to create a seperate TG state. just to kick out TDP and re-establish the natural kingdom of reddies over entire andhra pradesh. But the cunning dora ran with langa movement and established dora rajyam in tg.

yes this is fact...just TDPp ni dhebba kottaniki ee YSRR LK gaaadu Tel'lagana concept techindu..inkoti ys thoka gaadu unnappudu ee so called thoka gaaallu noru moosukoni undeytollu tel'lagana lo ...after ys thoka death only they started crying for tel'lagana

same ys thoka gaadu malla kaapus 4% reservations isthaa ni chepindu...tharavtha so called kaapus ki demigod sirio central minister ayundi...both state and central la same govt...but no mudraggaddaa crying....no trains burning....intha edupu oka khulam meedha...verey khulma adikaaram loki vasthey seprates seema antaaru..seprate tel'lagna antaaru...ee thokaas....i hope people qwill reaise these facts soon...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Every family i know in usa - their kids like to marry whites or hispanics or asians if possible or very americanized folks. All the income either by kamms or redds with all their staffing companies will be within their caste maximum one or two generations. after that it goes in to american mainstrea,

Especially that song, “Once you go black, you are never back” is catalyzing this process

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Every family i know in usa - their kids like to marry whites or hispanics or asians if possible or very americanized folks. All the income either by kamms or redds with all their staffing companies will be within their caste maximum one or two generations. after that it goes in to american mainstrea,

Lol. First generation kids outside caste kaadhu kadha, outside Indian ethnicity ni chesukuntunte valla badha varnana theetham emo. Especially the ones with caste feeling..

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Lol. First generation kids outside caste kaadhu kadha, outside Indian ethnicity ni chesukuntunte valla badha varnana theetham emo. Especially the ones with caste feeling..

Funny thing is parents are encouraging their kids to marry whites and some are very proud of it. I have one elderly person in our family who came to usa many decades back - he organizes sai baba bhajan sessions and all - and both his children married outside race - one jew , one white. I thought he will be upset but he is proud.

In another of my relatives the son married an indian telugu girl and they both are really happy. But my relative didnt seem to be.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Funny thing is parents are encouraging their kids to marry whites and some are very proud of it. I have one elderly person in our family who came to usa many decades back - he organizes sai baba bhajan sessions and all - and both his children married outside race - one jew , one white. I thought he will be upset but he is proud.

In another of my relatives the son married an indian telugu girl and they both are really happy. But my relative didnt seem to be.

Anduke anedhi inferior race ani

3 minutes ago, Mastertheblaster said:

Anduke anedhi inferior race ani

indian castes cannot survive without india. thats why its not a religion - its political system.

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

indian castes cannot survive without india. thats why its not a religion - its political system.

Its much more than being political system. Every individual brain sees the world as us vs them (there are number of neurobiology artciled for why we see the world like that_. That how it has been from the beginning of human race. It has different manifestations based on the local cultural and political system. The tools used for us vs them - race, religion, region, caste, language and ideology. Caste has been part of our system for centuries and its readily available tool. If you go to villages, people from the same caste still see us vs them among themselves - factions.

5 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Its much more than being political system. Every individual brain sees the world as us vs them (there are number of neurobiology artciled for why we see the world like that_. That how it has been from the beginning of human race. It has different manifestations based on the local cultural and political system. The tools used for us vs them - race, religion, region, caste, language and ideology. Caste has been part of our system for centuries and its readily available tool. If you go to villages, people from the same caste still see us vs them among themselves - factions.

well other human cultures fixed their problems more or less.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

well other human cultures fixed their problems more or less.

yeah, it took centuries. Hopefully, we will join them soon.