Peetala medha pelli stopped

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

Parents had arranged a match between Anand and Priyadarshini from nearby villages on October 26 in Nilgiris district in Tamil Nadu. According to their custom, the groom must ask his bride if she is willing to marry him before tying the knot. Anand asked twice but Priyadarshini kept quiet. On the third time she stopped the wedding saying she did not consent. She said she had a boyfriend, Parthiban, and would wait for him to marry her. She said Parthiban had also ended his marriage because of her and she had to take care of his kids. Marrying you would be like betraying him, she told Anand. The groom was in shock, and the girl's parents rebuked her. A relative even tried to slap her. But the bride walked away from the wedding stage. Parthiban and Priyadarshini are said to be colleagues

1 hour ago, PhirLalSalam said:

Aa debbaki telukuntad antava? what would u do?

ammyi antha clear ga chepindi ga i dont want to ruin your life ani

okavela marriage ithey endi parisththi... asale mana indian system once marrage thats it locked for life annatu untaru, 

ega oohinachuko that guys situation, life antha tension padali. 

but that didnt happen since she called off, which imo the guy is very lucky,,ekkado sudi undi athanki 

i'd party the fuk hard if it happens to me :giggle: