Anyone took first dose of COVISHIELD in India? And next dose Pfizer

SRH

Any issues mixing and match the vaccines? As I took my first shot of covishield in India and could not take my second one. 

evarayana telsina valu ikad edi teskunaru?

Second dose Pfizer teskocha?

logically both are vaccines - does da same job - I dont see any issue, but since am not certified to make that statement in general - you will have to wait a cpl of yrs to let the clinical trials be conducted and billions of dollars be spent and finally they ll come n say the same thing.

seek physicians advise

First question why???? 
anntha busy endi  life lo. 
there is official announcement about mixing vaccines. Still trails run avutunyiiw

enndi vaa e games. Second dose kidarakpothe leve it. You still get 70% out of first vaccine. Asla ela vastyii e crazy thoughts 

• Upvote 1

I think this is still in clinical trial stage only, data many not be completely authentic, but from what I heard mix and match boosts the immunity. But everything is uncertain at this stage.

1 hour ago, soldier said:

First question why???? 
anntha busy endi  life lo. 
there is official announcement about mixing vaccines. Still trails run avutunyiiw

enndi vaa e games. Second dose kidarakpothe leve it. You still get 70% out of first vaccine. Asla ela vastyii e crazy thoughts 

No bro I am staying with my family and all friends are vaccinated. Cricket adadanki kids two dose certificate undalanta ikada Bay Area la. Physician ni kanukuna you have to restart the vaccines anadu. Emo malla I am not completely satisfied with the answers and the data out there. 

2 hours ago, SRH said:

Any issues mixing and match the vaccines? As I took my first shot of covishield in India and could not take my second one. 

Not sure about covid shield but Canadian govt is giving first shot Pfizer and second shot moderna due to shortage of pfizer vaccine

2 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Not sure about covid shield but Canadian govt is giving first shot Pfizer and second shot moderna due to shortage of pfizer vaccine

In Canada they gave 1st dose astarazenaca and 2nd dose what ever is available. Turdue also took 1st atrazenaca and 2nd moderna I guess

13 hours ago, SRH said:

No bro I am staying with my family and all friends are vaccinated. Cricket adadanki kids two dose certificate undalanta ikada Bay Area la. Physician ni kanukuna you have to restart the vaccines anadu. Emo malla I am not completely satisfied with the answers and the data out there. 

ide septadu ankunna gsb12.gif

16 hours ago, SRH said:

maaku thelisina vallu theesukunnaru baa....valla kodukulu doctors ikkada GC holders parents iddaru oka 6 months india lo oka 6 months ikkada vuntaaru so india lo vunnappudu covishield veyinchukunnaru next ikkadiki vacchala pfizer...

47 minutes ago, trent said:

Yes Canada lo Astra Zeneca (covishield) 1st dose tesukunna vallaki 2nd dose Pfizer icharu. No issues. 

Okati inactive virus (Covisheild) inkoti m Rna vaccine (Pfizer). Ala ela icchi saccharu Canada lo???

On 7/10/2021 at 11:47 AM, pahelwan said:

Although I dont completely agree but atleast both of them mRNA-based vaccines. It makes little sense this way. 

7 hours ago, soldier said:

Certificate istra atala 2 different cheste

some companies and other places seeking mandate vaccine certificate ? 

AstraZeneca and Pfizer/Moderna as 2nd dose aithe US lo certificate isthara ante doubt ye naku .. in other countries , may be YES