TRS started fake votes enrollment exercise: Etela Rajender!

Anta Assamey

TRS-started-fake-votes-enrollment-exercise--Etela-Rajender--1625916898-1059.jpg

Former Telangana Rashtra Samithi leader and ex-Minister in Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao’s Cabinet Etela Rajender who has been attacking the ruling party after joining the saffron party has targeted the TRS for one more time.

BJP leader Etela Rajender reached the Huzurabad Assembly constituency earlier today and received a stunning welcome from his fans, followers, and the party activists of Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP).

Addressing the event in the constituency, former Huzurabad MLA Etela Rajender made serious claims that, with the sole intention of winning the elections, the ruling party is focusing on fake votes.

Irrespective of the constituencies, the government is focusing on fake votes. The efforts are underway to add 30 to 40 votes in every house. Besides this, the votes of people who want to vote for me are being removed, he alleged.

Etela Rajender urged the people to be more cautious and be careful about their votes and appealed to them to save their votes.

"I was with the TRS party for over 18 years and held various positions, be it MLA, Minister, floor leader of the party in the combined Andhra Pradesh. I never used the privilege of my posts. KCR who used to call me his brother and right hand in his speeches removed my Ministry without informing me," Etela Rajender said.

8 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Irrespective of the constituencies, the government is focusing on fake votes. The efforts are underway to add 30 to 40 votes in every house.

Enti intiki 30-40 votla anthe.. 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Money lekunda by elections TRS gelichey paristhiti ledha ? 

Bharata desa prajaswyam nadichede

Pacha note meda

• Haha 1