Do u ever feel pressurized or jealous with social media gallery?

Raazu

4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Anduke fb app delete chesa

That is correct. 

see change has always to be small and gradual. I started with del FB then Twitter. I was never on insta so it was easy. 

here is what worked for me

week-1 try to stay away from one app/website where you waste your time a lot. This will be the most difficult one. In my case it was FB and for me it was like subconsciously I was opening FB so after bieng strict for a week I was feeling so good and productive. 

week-2. Try to use that free time for some productive activities like learning new skill etc in my case I used that feee time for running. 

week-3 try to focus on 2nd most used apps/websites/SM platforms (like GA/Gulye/YT/DB).  This is more of a personal thing. So do it only if you feel that you end up wasting more time in such platforms. If not then little bit of 2nd tier platforms are OK IMO. As you also need some stress buster. 

I am currently in stage 3 but I can say that after 3 weeks of avoiding the top 2 SM platforms life seems so better.