Will YS jagan give 17 lakhs to victims who died under analapalli bridge like he gave 17 lakhs to kathi mahesh?

DesiPokiri

Stop this BS guys, I am not a fan of Jagga or Kathi but what he did in case of Katti is commendable  and it is a CM Care funds and he can spend however he wishes. Usually CM relief is given to in case of hospitalization and natural calamities. I have seen CM relief handed over in lakhs for major surgeries for the people who couldn’t afford treatment and may be Kathi fell in to such a case 

the flyover incident is unfortunate as well but the company building flyover is liable and they  will have liability insurance for that and more over had they been is a similar situation who knows he might have extended help but sadly there were no survivors 

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Stop this BS guys, I am not a fan of Jagga or Kathi but what he did in case of Katti is commendable  and it is a CM Care funds and he can spend however he wishes. Usually CM relief is given to in case of hospitalization and natural calamities. I have seen CM relief handed over in lakhs for major surgeries for the people who couldn’t afford treatment and may be Kathi fell in to such a case 

the flyover incident is unfortunate as well but the company building flyover is liable and they  will have liability insurance for that and more over had they been is a similar situation who knows he might have extended help but sadly there were no survivors 

Kaaka own innova flat unna poor inka be neutral drives ki lal aakam

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Cm relief fund ante ekkadi nuncho…raadhu..

neelanti naalanti vaallu ivvali…

last year … covid time lo nenu kooda cm relief fund ki donate chesa…

Now i understood how those funds are utilized only for selective people…

5 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

Kaaka own innova flat unna poor inka be neutral drives ki lal aakam

Who knows man what his real status, could have been bought on loan or something, and sometimes it is difficult for people to pool 17 lakhs. He is gone now and no point in talking.

Definitely he was pro ysrcp and that may have helped his cause but we cannot question his merit to seek funds since he was on a death bed at that time

Just now, hyperbole said:

Who knows man what his real status, could have been bought on loan or something, and sometimes it is difficult for people to pool 17 lakhs. He is gone now and no point in talking.

Definitely he was pro ysrcp and that may have helped his cause but we cannot question his merit to seek funds since he was on a death bed at that time

Agreed anduke party fund nunchi iyyachuga 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Andhuke power power ani edichedhi.. mana dabbulu mingeyyadaniki 

4 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Did ycp govt give single penny to those who died unable to pay those 17 lakhs at private hospitals for COVID ?

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

for a reason it is called CM relief or PM relief kaka because we give respective offices to help the people in desperate need. since kathi is a celebrity we know what was given and there might 100s of such people who benefited from CM Relief and the only way you get the answer is through RTI.

I know because I follow KTR on twitter and there are 10s of such requests everyday for liver transplants and complex surgeries and even for kids as little as 6 months old. CM relief is good in a way since it cuts all the bureaucracy and serve the desperate urgently. Kathi was desperate in that situation I mean on a death bed