How you guys keep up to date with current happenings?

abulu

1 hour ago, vachesa said:

Good job bro. 

I want to do the same but I’m so distracted all the time.

When I’m with kids I’ll be worrying about something else such as work or even watching something on tv instead of playing with them and when I’m at work and supposed to concentrate on work I’ll be thinking about kids and miss them. 

I’m at home all the time due to wfh and I’m neither working properly nor I’m spending time with family properly. 

I removed TV( restict usage) and no devices bro. Phone also I use minimal yeah lot of people make fun of me I have to update but as long as my job brings food to table and fullfill basic needs I am good.  I make sure my kids have fantastic real childhood and interact with real persons than other virtual things.

Every friday we play movie in TV as a family we watch one movie together and we cherish those small things. 

What ever distracting you to take care of kids get rid for few days you might see the real changes in kid and also kids wont stay longer as kids where as the movies tv shows you can always watch later.

6 hours ago, covid1990 said:

i miss u daabrahmi2.gif

Poyi park lo gaddi peeki vondukoni thinu ra pig 🐷