I 140 Expedite request ki reponse

Be_happy

"Our systems indicate that you are not the applicant, petitioner, or attorney of record for the receipt number provided." 

I gave all the correct details and mentioned myself as the applicant.

Has anyone seen this response on your ER? I submitted for ER on 06/29, IT got assigned to officer on 07/08. And this morning I got the above email from USCIS.

Just now, Be_happy said:

"Our systems indicate that you are not the applicant, petitioner, or attorney of record for the receipt number provided." 

I gave all the correct details and mentioned myself as the applicant.

Has anyone seen this response on your ER? I submitted for ER on 06/29, IT got assigned to officer on 07/08. And this morning I got the above email from USCIS.

140 ER has to be raised by company rep or company attorney , you cannot

Why did you raise ER for 140 you should upgrade to premium

You cam raise er for 765 or 131

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

140 ER has to be raised by company rep or company attorney , you cannot

Why did you raise ER for 140 you should upgrade to premium

You cam raise er for 765 or 131

There was an option as applicant. Anduke chesa. As you said ivaala premium chesthunna.

9 minutes ago, Be_happy said:

There was an option as applicant. Anduke chesa. As you said ivaala premium chesthunna.

also be careful from next timewhen you are talking to uscis on 140 , as we are not petiioners its the company or company law firm.should represent it ,

I think you raised a service request xorrect?? Not expedited request ? Does you case number starts with SR?

18 minutes ago, Be_happy said:

ma employer kuda ade cheyamanda as a applicant ga chesai ani, apudu ma personal immigration lawyer @csrcsr ni aduguthe, employer ni cheyamanadu..

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

also be careful from next timewhen you are talking to uscis on 140 , as we are not petiioners its the company or company law firm.should represent it ,

I think you raised a service request xorrect?? Not expedited request ? Does you case number starts with SR?

You are right. its a Service Request. starts with SR.