What is your earliest childhood memory??

Shameless

Explicit Memory Retention of facts and experiences that one can consciously  know and declare. (declarative memory) - Dory from Nemo (5 second memory) |  Make a Meme

My memory dates back to when I was close to 2 years old and I was sitting with my attha (who was in 8th grade) and she was teaching me A for Apple, B for Ball etc...@3$%

please share yours...

24 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Explicit Memory Retention of facts and experiences that one can consciously  know and declare. (declarative memory) - Dory from Nemo (5 second memory) |  Make a Meme

My memory dates back to when I was close to 2 years old and I was sitting with my attha (who was in 8th grade) and she was teaching me A for Apple, B for Ball etc...@3$%

please share yours...

2 yrs ante adi mari gsb11.gif

5 minutes ago, bluebadger said:

2 yrs ante adi mari gsb11.gif

my son remembers his 2nd birthday party very well too...he even described the cake and his clothes...he has very good memory of our disney trip when he was 3 years old...@3$%

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

my son remembers his 2nd birthday party very well too...he even described the cake and his clothes...he has very good memory of our disney trip when he was 3 years old...@3$%

oh sounds gud 😄

naaku naa 4yrs appudu anukunta, maaku school unde students vachi yetthukuntunde nannu naku baaga gurthu triwheel cycle unde dani meedha intlo house chuttu rounds vesevadini. and summer lo maa dad rasna chesevadu naakosam wonderful days 

Thanks TS i remembered my golden days

2 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

naaku naa 4yrs appudu anukunta, maaku school unde students vachi yetthukuntunde nannu naku baaga gurthu triwheel cycle unde dani meedha intlo house chuttu rounds vesevadini. and summer lo maa dad rasna chesevadu naakosam wonderful days 

Thanks TS i remembered my golden days

Thank UVery Much Thank You GIF - ThankUVeryMuch ThankYou Thanks GIFs

50 minutes ago, Shameless said:

please share yours...

Lkg times, pakkinti pilladi ni kaaka paduthunna vadi toy kosam. ma dad choosaru. nenu bad feel ayya ala kaaka pattakoodadu emo ani.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

My memory was stealing street pups and feeding milk and taking care of them.

341733D100000578-0-image-a-17_1463073368

awww...so sweet bro...Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes Back to Back | Vol 2 | Non Stop Telugu Comedy | Sri Balaji Video Brahmanandam Back to Back Comedy Scenes, B2B Comedy, Telugu Movie Comedy, Brammi Comedy, Comedy Dialogues, Brahmi Comedy, Bramanandam Navvulu, Hit Comedy Videos, Brahmanandam Comedy Dialogues, Funny Dialogues, Comedy Scenes Back to Back, Sri Balaji Video GIF

6 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Childhood lo ma pakkinti pinky bugga korika tanu na pirra korikindi sweet memory 5dm84v.gif

Money Telugu Movie Songs - Vareva Emi Face Song - Brahmanandam, JD Chakravarthy money telugu movie, money telugu movie songs, indian cinema, ram gopal varma, telugu movies, jd chakravarthy movies, brahmanandam money, brahmanandam comedy, bengapadi sadinchedemiti, em kompa munagadu, left and right, ooruvada horumanna, gundudhagadhagaladi, Vareva Emi Face, money money songs, money money full movie, money telugu cinema, money movie scenes, money comedy scenes, comedy movies, rgv, department movie, andam movie, nathalia kaur, jaffa GIF...mari boddu suttu injections veyinchukunnava ledha??

9 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Lkg times, pakkinti pilladi ni kaaka paduthunna vadi toy kosam. ma dad choosaru. nenu bad feel ayya ala kaaka pattakoodadu emo ani.

so appatinunde guilty feeling undedhanna maata neeku...Jkl South Jkl Telugu GIF - JklSouth JklTelugu Brahmi GIFs

14 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

i remember 1996 Cyclone in Konaseema i was 7 years old i think. 

it was so bad, our whole town was submerged.

ante inka thakkuva age lo edho oka memory untadhi kadha bro...adhi share chey...I mean most farthest memory you have as a kid...