Charlotte lo job hiring to manavalla hadavudi

zarathustra

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Good and bad is determined by who? Sati and child marriage system were acceptable back in the day. Most of our grand mothers were 12 or 13 year olds when they got married. It’s a legal rafeee in today’s world. Now they are frowned up on all. 

I can give thousand examples like this. 

women were not allowed to go out and make money even 50 years ago. It’s mandatory now even amongst conservative families.

the concept of good and bad are time and place dependent. What we consider as bad today might be completely fine tomorrow. So be smart and don’t let the moral policing influence you in life. 

FYI, as of 07/15/2021 .. m telling my opinion. 

neku correct ye anipistundhi kada.. ala last name tho choosing resumes. .that's fine.. I respect your opinion. !

6 minutes ago, VinPetrol said:

FYI, as of 07/15/2021 .. m telling my opinion. 

neku correct ye anipistundhi kada.. ala last name tho choosing resumes. .that's fine.. I respect your opinion. !

Appreciate brah. Good discussion doesn’t necessary has to lead to an agreement between two parties. We are entitled to our opinions and I respect your point too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Oka friend unnadu he is caste X married to caste Y. 

But perulo included surname from both Caste X and Caste Y enduku ra ila ante cheptunnadu akkada "manavallu" hiring lo resume lo last name choosi screening ani. 

Manalla surname lekapothey not even picking up for an interview so ila cheyalsochindi ani. 

No need to try too hard to guess the royal blood and breed. Dallas ni sanka nakinchaka manallu next itocharu. 

very nice

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Oka friend unnadu he is caste X married to caste Y. 

But perulo included surname from both Caste X and Caste Y enduku ra ila ante cheptunnadu akkada "manavallu" hiring lo resume lo last name choosi screening ani. 

Manalla surname lekapothey not even picking up for an interview so ila cheyalsochindi ani. 

No need to try too hard to guess the royal blood and breed. Dallas ni sanka nakinchaka manallu next itocharu. 

sounds very fake, I am not saying you are faking it, but your friend might be just spreading fake news, and you are helping it.
just think, people really change their last name with wifes, for getting a job? does it even make sense?

"Manalla surname lekapothey not even picking up for an interview" -- hard to believe this, there are tons of C names, which you cannot even tell it's a C last name

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Thellolaki mana meedha outsider pheeling undadhaaa.

Thurkodiki undadhaaa

Other cassettes antheeee.

Not sure why people are so oversensitive when it comes to this

thellodu(race) ani vaadi color choosthe cheppocchu..thurakodu(religion) ani valla chese panulu ledha valla paatinche konni vaatini choosi cheppocchu...

alane region ayithe language(region) batti cheppchu ...inka thokalu(casette) aa thoka choosi ey cheppaglam aa thokalu theesesthe visible difference em vundadhu...

ayina thoka thoka ani kottukunna sagam thokalu oka pedda thoka nunchi vacchayi adhi difference...

Just now, nag_mama said:

purathana kalam nunchi meme thopulam antunna baapaneese

scheme-historical-division-society-varna

Definitely the most casteist subgroup in america. cisco meedha case kooda vesaru.

see at 1.49 - he says food only cooked by brahmins. He is proud of it. These racists still beleive if food is touched by others it becomes inferior. ofcourse when they are hungry they will happily eat others hard work but internally they carry this in their head.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

see at 1.49 - he says food only cooked by brahmins. He is proud of it. These racists still beleive if food is touched by others it becomes inferior. ofcourse when they are hungry they will happily eat others hard work but internally they carry this in their head.

@zarathustra

1 hour ago, Lorry_Driver said:

sounds very fake, I am not saying you are faking it, but your friend might be just spreading fake news, and you are helping it.
just think, people really change their last name with wifes, for getting a job? does it even make sense?

"Manalla surname lekapothey not even picking up for an interview" -- hard to believe this, there are tons of C names, which you cannot even tell it's a C last name

Anna @zarathustra gikada chudd edho antundu.