F*CK MODERN DAY **!

Khali_ista

Just now, Shameless said:

@3$%...I am against the women who just bark that all men and women are equal, and actually do nothing...and they name themselves as feminists...%$#$

same goes to the men who think that being born as a male makes them to treat the women as their slaves...mana india lo chala poor families lo some men doesn't even care about their responsibilities and the woman of the house runs the family, ironically those women doesn't know that there is a word called "Feminism" exists...Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs

8 minutes ago, Shameless said:

same goes to the men who think that being born as a male makes them to treat the women as their slaves...mana india lo chala poor families lo some men doesn't even care about their responsibilities and the woman of the house runs the family, ironically those women doesn't know that there is a word called "Feminism" exists...Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs

wat he's sayng can b true baa as tellolu here try 2 use chilld alimony n do uber I've seen so many say that they have few kids n waiting fr money part of the alimony so they r using the law/loopholes in it..n also desi ppl catching up fast too

Just now, Khali_ista said:

wat he's sayng can b true baa as tellolu here try 2 use chilld alimony n do uber I've seen so many say that they have few kids n waiting fr money part of the alimony so they r using the law/loopholes in it..n also desi ppl catching up fast too

I agree with him on that...I know a few cases in thellollu where they abused the system...alminoy, child support, inka kids' expenses ani candidate ni mottham drain chesi vallu maathram full ga shopping, drugs, parties, night clubs, etc chestharu...one IT support guy at my old work place used to work 3 jobs just to survive and used to live in a studio...unfortunately he has 4 kids...#$1

16 hours ago, Shameless said:

I agree with him on that...I know a few cases in thellollu where they abused the system...alminoy, child support, inka kids' expenses ani candidate ni mottham drain chesi vallu maathram full ga shopping, drugs, parties, night clubs, etc chestharu...one IT support guy at my old work place used to work 3 jobs just to survive and used to live in a studio...unfortunately he has 4 kids...#$1

mari anduke cheppedi thellaga unnaru ani istam vachinattu gokaddu ani..... 

7 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

mari anduke cheppedi thellaga unnaru ani istam vachinattu gokaddu ani..... 

The people I know are thellollu on both sides baa...usual ga mana Indians other nationalities ni chesukunte, relationship strong ga ne maintain chestharu....%$#$