Immigration guru's please come here

Pichkaari

I'm currently working for Company A and my company filed an amendment a week ago in regular process since I moved to a new location recently. Now I have an offer from Company B. Can I initiate the H1b transfer to Company B with no issues? I'm guessing the new company does the premium processing. Not sure if I have to wait until company A amendment is complete or just go ahead with Company B H1B transfer? Evaraina ilanti situation lo unnara?

no issues. You can Happily initiate the Company B  transfer and then join. Company A ki intimation yevii and its up to them if they want to revoke or keep it that way.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

no issues. You can Happily initiate the Company B  transfer and then join. Company A ki intimation yevii and its up to them if they want to revoke or keep it that way.

Yeah thanks man. Question enti ante.. what if Company A H1B amendment happens right after Company H1B transfer is done?

19 minutes ago, Pichkaari said:

Yeah thanks man. Question enti ante.. what if Company A H1B amendment happens right after Company H1B transfer is done?

you fill the I9 form with approved petition man ., the old company petition   emina kaani you dont care

just tell the company b attorney when you are filing there is amendment pending no issues IMO

23 minutes ago, Pichkaari said:

Doesn't matter, one of them becomes inactive if you accept the other

40 minutes ago, Pichkaari said:

I'm currently working for Company A and my company filed an amendment a week ago in regular process since I moved to a new location recently. Now I have an offer from Company B. Can I initiate the H1b transfer to Company B with no issues? I'm guessing the new company does the premium processing. Not sure if I have to wait until company A amendment is complete or just go ahead with Company B H1B transfer? Evaraina ilanti situation lo unnara?

They are two different applications doesn't matter dont have to wait. 

13 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Doesn't matter, one of them becomes inactive if you accept the other

They have to revoke daniki Company A immigration team malla application pampistaru prev case status number malla will be touched and we will get a update it is in porcess, case approved and h1b application revoked eventually decision notice is sent . IF company A doesnt send application it will still be active but adi company problem not employee issue.