Tek system vadi process enti after C2C role interview

TechSri

8 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

C2c kuda waste vantho..

Yeah bro laude ke baal gaadu veedu I worked for him long ago in the past. Vaadi nundi phone call ochindante ventane cut chestha ippatiki

51 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Their tone is only different join ayyedappudu exit ayyedappudu. Calls ethakapoyina ascharyapovakkarle . Randstad and Kforce also same same.

Asalu kforce and teksystems C2C cheyatle. Chala chala rare. FT tesukoni place chestunnaru. Its better to not join these companies till we get GC.

Damnn mari too much unnaru .. 😒 

Just now, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Damnn mari too much unnaru .. 😒 

Thats the hard reality.  H1b terminate cheste ventane contracting employer ethukoni tension padina friends kuda unnaru. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Thats the hard reality.  H1b terminate cheste ventane contracting employer ethukoni tension padina friends kuda unnaru. 

That’s one of the worst nightmares of any h1b’s .. i think manchi ft job oka good company is the safe choice emo 

Just now, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

That’s one of the worst nightmares of any h1b’s .. i think manchi ft job oka good company is the safe choice emo 

FT and C2C both have advantages and disadvantages. Just need to go with what works for us and for our attitudes.

Just now, Amrita said:

FT and C2C both have advantages and disadvantages. Just need to go with what works for us and for our attitudes.

Yah 👍

• Like 1

A consulting company ayina…(with very few exceptions), Niku project vunte devudi la gauravistharuu… bench midha ki vochaka dust la choostharu..

52 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Yeah bro laude ke baal gaadu veedu I worked for him long ago in the past. Vaadi nundi phone call ochindante ventane cut chestha ippatiki

buildup ekkuva business thakkuva ..perfect example veedu